Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

On vacation in Florida and hit local malls over last few days for check ins. Got the "W" at champs and fta, wait list at ftl

Screenshot_2017-12-08-18-22-22.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-08-18-22-22.png
    172.3 KB · Views: 1
Reserved on FTL
Reserved on Champs
Waitlisted on FA

I'm new to the app bros, what does "waitlisted" mean?

My homie n his girl went 3/3 eachw/ 7min Headstart

I went waitlisted on FTL for my 10.5 w/ 10 HS

da hell

Only a 6 min. headstart...LOL. I love the navys so much I lost interest in worrying about these. Plus I'm really digging the cool greys and emeralds coming in the spring. Anyhow, I told myself if I got a reserve or hit I'm down for these. I got waitlisted, but it turned to a W and I locked up a pair. First time hitting on a FTL raffle, so I have to do it out of spite...screw their stupid employees that can no longer rig as easily. Trust me, I tried to go in to the store...the employees were super unhelpful with any info. concerning the app or giving me the 1 min...eff 'em. I'll be able to be at 10 min. headstart and coming hard at them for any release I want next year. Screw their backdooring ways...

FTL hit!!! First time using the Head Start method because this is only the 3rd release the local stores used with it (we're in Salt Lake City). But if people are going 7/7 across multiple accts, is that even possible?

Back
Top Bottom