Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

No universal code for SOLEHEAVEN... I had a personal £30 off code from my rewards points to use and it equated to $41 off when applied and shipping was already free

Strangely enough, SH normally has a site wide code but not today

never seen an easier hyped release like this in recent memory
Plenty of pairs available + $220 price tag + too many other releases back to back to back weekends... the UNC 6s were cheaper, sold out and released only last week

These will still sell tho just not as fast

Plenty of pairs available + $220 price tag + too many other releases back to back to back weekends... the UNC 6s were cheaper, sold out and released only last week

These will still sell tho just not as fast

agreed but

xis sitting for more than an hour is wild

agreed but

xis sitting for more than an hour is wild
I used to think the same thing til the end of last year when so many releases I thought would sell out started sitting

I’m honestly shocked the UNC 6s didn’t sit

I thought I’d be discount bound on those then I slowly started to see em sell out so I went and got my pair

You’re right tho

Its my 1st time with SNS.. I just placed my order and got my email order confirmation.

Are we good?.... I dont wanna deal with order being cancelled later on.
I hope so. But I'm not tripping, I wasn't planning to get these Ronald McDonald shoes. I just copped the Win Like 82s and got these by association. :lol:

You must bang red.
All the comrades eating.
giphy.gif

just messin......green

My area is a ghost town. Nobody is camping for these at Champs so if you strike out, i may be able to help you tomorrow with a few scattered sizes. I'll be on stand by at this message board to help peeps out

Nike giving the people what they want. That's what I like to see. Hope these feel like the Space Jams.

Back
Top Bottom