Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

I think that the reason this haven't sell out is because everyone trying to get that ugly adidas yeezy

Screenshot_20171209-100640.jpg

Snkrs right now...

I think that the reason this haven't sell out is because everyone trying to get that ugly adidas yeezy
Mostly because it isn't 2014 anymore and the all red shoe hype is dead, they're all going to be back when the concords drop

Still ain’t get my sz 14 yet :nerd:

I see them but can’t cart them :frown:

All kinds of errors and sold outs everywhere :smh:

Haven't purchased a Jordan since the Hare VII last year. Got these for my brother.

Can't believe how easy it was to get online.

How long before snkrs tells you if you Got Em on a release like this? I have a pair reserved at FTL but I like NDCs return policy.

For anyone who ordered from nike.com/launch is your order in your history and did you get an email? I got a message that says Got 'em Air Jordan retro XI retro is yours. On the site next to the sneaker it says purchased. Order isn't in my order history though, and I haven't received an email.

Same thing happened to me and a few others for the ‘82’s. Eventually got confirmation late that night and shipping the next day

My time more valuable than 10 bucks

$300-$350 for each shoe, too easy in Houston. Dope boys don’t play about their bloody shoes

people tell all kinds of stories on the internet. but to each his own.............. To many resellers big and small on NT not one was touching these like that B. :emoji_frog::emoji_coffee:

Back
Top Bottom