Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Damn
giphy.gif

These will be worn for the holidays and back in the box until next year most likely. Giving new meaning to holiday XIs . :nthat:

Damn I thought the taxes would appear on my vip. Now I gotta go buy some for 5 dollars and wait another two days. Damn footaction.

Because people still cared about Jordan’s then and the hype/chaos for these would have been crazy

People complained that Jordans were too hard to get. Nike makes more. People complain Nike is making them too easily available and say they don't want easy to get shoes. These same people say they don't want to wear what everyone else is wearing but stay in FOG, Thrasher, Supreme, and band tees for bands they never heard of. I swear people are getting dumber and more lame by the minute.

I really really hope Nike institutes a loyalty program that is retroactive. Give the limited releases to the customers who buy your stuff, and not just the hypebeasts who show up when Virgil designs a shoe.

I really really hope Nike institutes a loyalty program that is retroactive. Give the limited releases to the customers who buy your stuff, and not just the hypebeasts who show up when Virgil designs a shoe.
This would kill hype.
This would never happen.

This would kill hype.
This would never happen.

Hypebeast has adapted to the hype

they pull up for off white or kaws then poof gone

kinda like how the stores get upset when people don't want the clothes

the idea of consolation shoes is non existent to the hypebeast they will move on or pay resell.

think about it half the time in the hype threads look at the lurker count and or people asking the dumbest questions or don't even know much about sneakers or brought sneakers in a long time.

TBH that off white put more of sour taste in peoples mouths more than anything the way it was handled. NIKE and ADIDAS wants the hype then implements its systems like its some damn GR "Like Mike 6's" the whole thing falls apart and boom. mean while Kaws has two semi fair raffles. Nike be messing up big time. they should have Kaws the off whites and used his system.

HYPE really is a term getting overused and the masses are catching on these companies

They will go back to the yeezy thread and worship they lord and savior yeezy.

Oh and probably complain about availability of yeezys

Hypebeasts are leaving Adidas in droves after the 350 v2 GRs and Desert Rat fiasco.

In fact, I think a lot are coming back to Nike after all the collabs this year.

Jordan Brand GRs (especially retro+ cws) get the usual amount of hate, as always.

EDIT: Spelling

Last edited:
Joints are so sick. One of the most underrated 11s ever! Dudes really passed up on an all red 11. What a time to be alive.

I don’t feel like buying an expensive all red shoe is necessary

most all red shoes look the same on foot

that’s why you’d never see me in a all white or black shoe

plus all red shoes reached its peak years ago, the shoe doesn’t look bad at all but not worth a cop on my end

I’m here cause I like watching how things play out before everyone asks

Anybody got these still in stores locally? I bet a friend that these would be available (somewhere) on Monday...can anyone confirm?

I don’t feel like buying an expensive all red shoe is necessary

most all red shoes look the same on foot

that’s why you’d never see me in a all white or black shoe

plus all red shoes reached its peak years ago, the shoe doesn’t look bad at all but not worth a cop on my end

I’m here cause I like watching how things play out before everyone asks

What shoe(s) would you say were the "peak"?

Do you not buy different shoes in the same color?

Certainly wasn't the easiest to pickup, "bought" two pairs through two different sites. If one pair does arrive then I might just return the other one. Looks like the girls and my wife have a better chance at receiving their pairs.

Back
Top Bottom