Jordan 11 Low "Barons" - Spring 2017

Only ppl Mad At js Sitting Is resellers/HypeBeast!!!Glad JB Killed em!!!So I Can Copp,Hassle Free...An Dubb up if I wont...
Reselling GR Js stopping being a thing long ago.  Thats why these releases are so easy to get now.  Used to be half the people who entered raffles or waited on lines were reselling.  They stopped when they realized that after fees and shipping they were lucky to make $10.  People trying to resell GRs now are either getting discounts or not too bright.  Much easier ways to make $10.

Last edited:
Reselling GR Js stopping being a thing long ago.  Thats why these releases are so easy to get now.  Used to be half the people who entered raffles or waited on lines were reselling.  They stopped when they realized that after fees and shipping they were lucky to make $10.  People trying to resell GRs now are either getting discounts or not too bright.  Much easier ways to make $10.
You Rite, Lhaf!!!

Same here. Cancelled at my request the email says. Straight BS. Good thing i was at the mall when i got the email and still managed to cop.

How quick did yoi guys get the cancelation with the code? Mine says "in progress" still and I ordered right went it went live on NDC.

Copped a pair from snkrs and ftl because I got worried my snkrs pair would get cancelled
I wish all releases were like this.

Got mine, super clean with the Warriors Slate jersey IMO 
pimp.gif

These are still sitting tonight for a couple reasons (IMO).

3) Some people who are into Js already have 72s which are similar.  Also Space Jams.  They also likely have 11 low Bred and Infrared.  Many probably still DS.  They've flooded the market with 11 lows the past couple years.  Unless it's limited, or of exceptional quality, there's not a lot of motivation for some to buy these.  

Was on my way to check these out and probably would have copped but saw on NT that local outlet had Space Jams which I missed out on. Granted they were B-Grades but only w/ minor flaws.

So my choice was either 169 for B-Grade SJs (w/10 off survey code) or 175 for these. It was a no brainer for me. After looking at SJs then seeing these had no regrets on passing (for now). Props to those who copped tho. Was close to copping if that oneness code went through. Might try to catch these on the Disco later.

these are sitting online through out the whole weekend

i won't be suprised if this shoe hits outlets the way its not selling out

I woulda been on these with black leather or even mesh.. not really into suede/nubuck on 11s.

The UNC lows didn't even hit the outlet. These will not either.
I got my Concord lows at a factory store, and that was at the height of Jordan hype.  And they had tons of them.  Also got Black Toe 1s (B grade-not that many were there), Bred 11 highs (not that many were there) and Infrared 3s (hundreds of them) at same outlet store.  So I would say just about all Jordans make the outlets.  Just depends on what physical stores.  Think there's going to be a substantial amount of these at factory stores.  I might grab a pair then.  If you work near a factory store and can drop in every other day, they get a lot of Jordans.  Store I go, Mon and Thurs seem to be best.

Last edited:
If you got odd sizes feet, you have nice chance of scoring good **** at outlets. Otherwise, it's luck of the draw with popular sizes for good *****. I have no problem coppin more if it is swinging my way at the outlet. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom