Jordan 11 Low "Barons" - Spring 2017

My Foot Action got their shipment in about two weeks ago and I got to see these in person. I will say, I was VERY surprised at how good they looked. I've always been very against lows in general, but I might have to pick these up.

Every place in Houston is doing FCFS for these? Must be made in abundance. Didn't see that one coming.

Just means it's going to be a pain to get them in the morning then. Oh well if I get them cool, if not there's always something else.

In for these. I wonder if they sit though. Gonna put some pre orders out there, see if there's any demand. The blue GS ones look cool too.

Damn didn't even look at the map for the country, just my area. Definitely made in abundance.

I'm glad there are tons of pairs available. Maybe I'll just try my luck with SNKRS and stay in bed Saturday.

I feel like these were honestly made in Space Jam '16 quantities based on what local stores are getting. I need to make the rounds to a few places and check on raffles as everything around me does in-store and not app raffle systems. I'm glad these are abundant as this is a definite double-up for me.

I miss sneaker hunting in the states.

These are apparently limited in quantity out here in the Philippines.  Special raffles and RSVPs set up for later this week.  

Patent leather 11s, regardless if it's a mid or low are always hyped and in-demand out here.  All this hassle is making these game-time decision for me.

I actually really hate TheRealRayRay20's videos.  Can't take his reviews seriously, but saw someone posted that he had these early c/o Champs.  

Just put it on mute and enjoy the kicks.  Will hold off opinions if one of the OGHeads gets a hold of these early.  

Shoes shown at 5:44.

I love 11 lows, but these are just completely unappealing to me. Guess I'll just save this cash for paying resell for the 72-10's.

I love 11 lows, but these are just completely unappealing to me. Guess I'll just save this cash for paying resell for the 72-10's.
Yeah, I think I'm off the fence on these.  My wife wants a pair, but these are not too appealing to me.

These are a must for me.. Been waiting on these bad boys. My goal is to snatch all 11 mids or lows. missed out on space jams..

Back
Top Bottom