Jordan 11 low "concord" summer 2013

i may be wrong but im pretty sure both these and the tuxedos are pe's made for mj

They need to STOP with the XI lows already! 
mad.gif

It's too bad if they are actually fake since they are clean and I love low tops! Wish JB would actually drop something like this or even just retro the Carolina Blue and Cherry Red Lows again.. Mine have seen better days and trying to get a DS or close to pair in bigger sizes is costing too much..

Stop hyping people up these ain't releasing and THEY ARE FAKE. It's been confirmed a fake and a false rumor already since like last month.I myself am glad they don't release these and ruin the Concords. Click the link to see for yourself these "lowtop concords" are confirmed fakes.:stoneface:

http://counterkicks.com/2013/01/tho...day-arent-releasing-in-2013-also-theyre-fake/
You talking to me? I posted a shoe in the opposite color pattern. The link you posted had low Concords. These have white on bottom black on top.

lows are great summer shoes, especially some concord lows and if you're not balling in them im pretty sure you dont need mids/highs so whats the big gripe with lows, some of yall cry too much

Back
Top Bottom