Jordan 11 Low Snakeskin - April 19th 2019

The only good thing about taking an L on the Shanghai 97s is now I can put that cash towards these and stay within my sneaker budget for the month.

i cant remember if they did that with the the lows too

Definitely hit or miss with the lows and rewards.

I remember I used one on the UNC 11 low. But couldn’t on the white/red and navy/gum 11 low.

Every location and manager is different but I know mine are pretty strict. If it’s a QS in their system. They don’t even scan or ask fo your rewards.

They’ve cut down on rewards on all non-low 11’s at my local foot action, foot locker, etc near me.

Y’all have some pretty cool managers at your spots to let you use rewards on. Around me, they laugh at your face if you ask to use rewards on 11’s these days.

The last 11 I used rewards on was the “win like ‘96” 11’s. After that like the “space jam” and concord release I couldn’t use.

They even had a big sign in front of the store and on the counter saying “no rewards/military discounts allowed on the 11’s”.

So effing annoyed all the Footlockers around me are doing that app BS. It’s so annoying to deal with.

These are up on the Ftl, FTA, Champs app!! Suprised they are doin raffle for these in my area!!

Let’s hope they don’t make them fcfs da next day later like they did with da crimson tint 1s last week :rolleyes. Yeah I’m still salty about it :lol:.

Last edited:
DSC_8169.jpg

New label and special snakeskin box

I’m definitely in on these

Are these and the light colored snake 11 lows the only two 11 lows that we know are coming out spring/summer 2019?

Def in need of codes. Both my accounts reset after all those damn concords and infrareds smh.

Why? It’s the fairest way to raffle the shoes
I was hoping they made enough of these was my point, really. So the app would be unnecessary. Plus it’s a ****ing Friday release. There is only one Footlocker close enough to my office. So I have one store for a shot because they make you pick up by 3. Some of us have jobs LOL

Back
Top Bottom