Jordan 11 Low Snakeskin - April 19th 2019

Anybody got the codes for champs or FL at Barton creek mall? I’m too lazy after that tiger masters run to head that way lol

Use one of the codes posted on Twitter. Don't need your specific store.

First person to DM me gets a $10 VIP coupon from FTL they can use for these. Not getting them and the code is gonna expire on the 23rd.

In for the memories!

upload_2019-4-15_2-19-31.gif

Why do you think that is? New templates?
I guess I'm confused. Dude, they just finally fixed the 11 mids this (well late last) year. Lows have been jacked up for a while in terms of shapes and cuts. And by "a while," I mean years. Until they care to do a serious remaster on them, it is what it is. Not holding my breath.

I guess I'm confused. Dude, they just finally fixed the 11 mids this (well late last) year. Lows have been jacked up for a while in terms of shapes and cuts. And by "a while," I mean years. Until they care to do a serious remaster on them, it is what it is. Not holding my breath.

Facts. Took a decade + to get the mid shape right. It's on point now. Need the lows to get the old shape. I think the popularity of the low is just at the point they don't feel the need to get them right. The standard is acceptable by most. Peeps were vocal about the mids with the low *** patent

if they just had a higher cut patent section they would be so much better to me. MJs concord low PEs have a higher cut patent too kinda like the og mids. I personally love the higher cut patent on both mids and lows, to me it gives it more of that Space Boot look.

Local FTL said their internet was down yesterday when I was trying to get the code, which sounds like a load of **** but okay. I hope those jabroni's don't come at me with another excuse today.

You copping?

if they just had a higher cut patent section they would be so much better to me. MJs concord low PEs have a higher cut patent too kinda like the og mids. I personally love the higher cut patent on both mids and lows, to me it gives it more of that Space Boot look.

Me too.. I've said they need to fix the cut on low tops too for some time now.. my Concord Low's have awful PL lol. I'm not as mad about it on lows though because they are literally low. My UNC's are decent though.. they are pretty different from the Cherry pair in 2016.

I checked in at a FA using the beacon so now I just need a HS at FTL.

Facts. Took a decade + to get the mid shape right. It's on point now. Need the lows to get the old shape. I think the popularity of the low is just at the point they don't feel the need to get them right. The standard is acceptable by most. Peeps were vocal about the mids with the low *** patent
That's basically my take on it as well.

lol i still havent worn those yet. i keep meaning to un-ds them. One of these days. Maybe this summer if i remember

i have a pair i wore a handful of times. and then a pair on ice. i think im just gonna go for the single cop on these tho. maybe. we shall see. lol

Might have to pass then pick these up later during the summer off resell. Can’t afford em right now. Hopefully they sit a min but with bills and the black cement 4s soon... priorities.

Local FTL said their internet was down yesterday when I was trying to get the code, which sounds like a load of **** but okay. I hope those jabroni's don't come at me with another excuse today.
The guy at FA said their system was down yesterday also... so it could be true...

im going to wear my nightshades to pick up my blue snakeskins.

lol i still havent worn those yet. i keep meaning to un-ds them. One of these days. Maybe this summer if i remember

How long till you forget about wearing these ?

i haven't worn mine either lol
I didn't buy the nightshades. All I could think about when those came out was, eff that, where the hell are the blue snakeskin lows? So now I'm finally like, er, FINALLY :lol:

Back
Top Bottom