JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

again, there's an option instead of confirming; to pass instead
But if I miss in the morning I'm *** out.  I'm always going to confirm my reservation the evening before for a shoe I plan on buying.  I confirmed 2 Royal wins knowing it would be physically impossible for me to pick up one of them.  Real talk- I don't like leaving the shoes there  because it feels like a waste of raffle win.  They need to allow for cancellation up until Noon released day.  Give the stores a 3 hour window to send out notification to waitlisters.
a waste if you've won more than 1 anyway? Plus there's someone in the system waiting for you to pass or not

a waste if you've won more than 1 anyway? Plus there's someone in the system waiting for you to pass or not
I don't know whether I'm passing or not until the next day Rob.  I'm not going to let the shoe go without securing a pair.  Every Saturday morning I'm somewhere... my kids youth sports, something for my moms...something is going on.  If I can't cop on my phone at launch (preferred method) I have to shuffle things and try to make it the store.  I have always preferred to buy my shoes online.  Prior to the app raffle I could go nearly a year with out stepping foot in a mall.  I hate the mall.  The app has actually got me into the stores to buy shoes because I finally could enter raffles from my phone!

I don't know whether I'm passing or not until the next day Rob.  I'm not going to let the shoe go without securing a pair.  Every Saturday morning I'm somewhere... my kids youth sports, something for my moms...something is going on.  If I can't cop on my phone at launch (preferred method) I have to shuffle things and try to make it the store.  I have always preferred to buy my shoes online.  Prior to the app raffle I could go nearly a year with out stepping foot in a mall.  I hate the mall.  The app has actually got me into the stores to buy shoes because I finally could enter raffles from my phone!
oh OK [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Too bad all JB releases aren't like this, everyone who wants should be able to cop. None of this limited

Last edited by a moderator:
If you like them, get them.  Even if these dry up in a few weeks, resell will be low and restocks will probably occur often.  Personally, I wouldn't want these to be my first and only 11 lows.  If you like Navy gums more you can find those for $2-250.  Me?! I would probably drop $350 on some concord lows as my first pair but I'm kinda sick with it...:lol:

Concord lows are dope, you should never pay above 275 though. Imo the best 11 low is the black and infrareds.

Im thinking about getting these as my first pair of lows. The only other lows I like is the navy gum ones. Wasnt feeling the red or the gold ones. For some reason Im loving these blue lows. A lot of people tell me they are girly shoes but I still like them. What do you guys think? Are these are worth it meaning in a year they will be hard to get or I should pass and maybe get the navy gum ones. I also have a $15 reward that I get to use! 

Don't just look at last years 11 lows. The white/red bottoms, black/red, concord, black/infrared, And the georgetowns are all awesome too... if you like 11 lows anyways.

I hope every Jordan for the rest of this year and beyond sits for months. That'll separate the real fans from the others.

Does it make some people mad that everyone else copped the shoes you bought for retail also or something?

Some people want it hard for others to buy shoes, I guess :smh:

A lot of the new folks are here for the wrong reasons.... buy what you like and move on.

I like the 11 low I just can't bring myself to spend $175 on them. I'm happy to see other people who bought them are liking them.

Yup, cause these were supposed to be a gift for somebody, but now they're not gonna be here on time 

ima need 25% for pain and suffering  

Last edited:
Not entirely sure. You'd assume it would have a negative effect on your account. But from what I'm told if you return after 3 days of release it's "kosher".

Again, not sure how true this all is. In any case, I'm still platinum VIP in FTL and Gold Star at FTA. What am I sure about is if you win a reservation, confirm and then don't claim the sneaker you're putting your account in jeopardy of not being favored to win future releases.

Then again, all can be forgiven if you continue to buy stuff from the stores.

View media item 2407631
You won't be penalized if you decline a reservation win.

Footaction had a restock a few years back during the Super Bowl and was able to get a pair.

When I finally got them, they looked ok in the box. Sat for a long time before I ever even tried them on. So maybe like a year later I finally tried them on and they looked like straight [emoji]128169[/emoji] on feet!! :lol:

I was SO disappointed too, because I thought they would look good based on seeing other folks on feet pics amd I had waited so long to unleash my supposed "FIRE!" :lol:
Maybe because I had a really small size (mens 7) but the color blocking just didnt look good. Its now probably the only 11 low CW that I absolutely dont like. :\

Back to these Carolinas, or whatever the cw is actually called. I ended up ordering a pair from Footaction on RD, which I havent ordered from them in at least 2 years. (Gotta get my status back now that we have a Flight23 nearby)
Dang shoes wont get to me until NEXT week and I had to pay $7.99 shipping for that?? wtf?? LoL

Last edited:
I beat mine up 
mean.gif

and that's what you get for ignoring me

Last edited:
Things kinda reminded me of my old band shoes! ...which was not gonna work at all!

Last edited:
I never order from footsites on RD unless I absolutely have too
Charging $7.99 then using the ups surepost or whatever it's called
It's literally the slowest possible mail service known to mankind lol

You won't be penalized if you decline a reservation win.
Exactly.

But if you confirm and don't pick up...the systems jots that down.

The whole app rewards loyalty. Why wouldn't the app be coded to monitor the spending...oh wait, it does. 

I never order from footsites on RD unless I absolutely have too
Charging $7.99 then using the ups surepost or whatever it's called
It's literally the slowest possible mail service known to mankind lol

Yeah, I usually dont even waste my time with footsites, mainly because of bots but I guess the bots let them go this day. The $7.99 only saved me time of having to go to the store & parking, but I knew I was gonna need to order something from Footaction to get "GOLD" status back, might as well be these. Just didnt think they would WALK the dang things across country to deliver.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom