JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

Wow. If they really sell em at that price they're gonna fly. According to sources the 11 low is supposed to increase another 5 this year.. so $175. :smh: It's getting harder to justify the prices of lows when they're scratching mids pricing.

Gunna grab em. Luckily I sold my 2001 version a couple months back. Now I'll have a fresh pair

After the royals release, this thread will start to pick up. I really hope the cream yeezys don't drop the same day as these

View media item 2369646
29apk46.jpg

Last edited:

And the soles look better. I appreciate JB doing the blue tint to minimize the yellowing, but they should have done them just like last years varsity reds without the blue tint. I never got the 2001 pair since I was broke and finishing high school at the time, so I'll be doubling to tripling up on these regardless.

And the soles look better. I appreciate JB doing the blue tint to minimize the yellowing, but they should have done them just like last years varsity reds without the blue tint. I never got the 2001 pair since I was broke and finishing high school at the time, so I'll be doubling to tripling up on these regardless.
I think it looks good on this shoe

Back
Top Bottom