JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

@whoaitsgee
A few pages back, some members mentioned they got the 20% off just by chatting with Nike reps, as soon as I read that I did the same...
Ended up blessing me with a code that I used on these as soon as I saw sizes selling out..
Hit them up, via chat and you should be good.

Last edited:
I had a legitimate complaint (well, maybe not - they cancelled an order) and only got a 15% off code

UPS says my package is being delayed... I checked the weather in San Antonio, TX and it looks pretty nice out there. Guess I'll just have to wait a few more days.

I know it's an IE but coming out this year
igmd88.jpg

Pic via pinoe77

Wait... did the OG have suede like the pic above?? Thought it was leather

Last edited:
Cityblue sent me another pair of these on accident [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Imma take a road trip to philly
Drive by their store, honk my horn and chuck it out my window lol

I went half a size down. They had a 12 (normal size) left at the mall I go to but they felt a little big. So I ordered a 11.5. The 11 low fit my feet differently for some reason but again that's me lol.

View media item 2412827

Not sure if this picture has been shared on here but can anyone confirm if this guy is legit and what outlet would carry these so quick. I think we all would double up at this price.
Returned pairs were automatically marked down to $119.99 for whatever reason. That may have been the only pair that had (although i viewed the video and heard him say they had more pairs, but IDK)

My queen sent me a pic while she was at work and let me know that they were 120 plus 20% off has (plus her discount)
View media item 2415624

Last edited:
Returned pairs were automatically marked down to $119.99 for whatever reason. That may have been the only pair that had (although i viewed the video and heard him say they had more pairs, but IDK)

My queen sent me a pic while she was at work and let me know that they were 120 plus 20% off has (plus her discount)
View media item 2415624

dayum! triple discount!

Last edited:

I went half a size down. They had a 12 (normal size) left at the mall I go to but they felt a little big. So I ordered a 11.5. The 11 low fit my feet differently for some reason but again that's me lol.
​Same here, I got my true size and my feet did not feel locked in, my heel was moving a lot.  I'm ordering a half size down to see if that fits better.

Back
Top Bottom