JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

Hit on one pair on SNKRS... looking for second pair now

Last edited:
glad i sold the og's of the red and blue a many years ago when jordans where selling for top dollar

think i got $325.00 for the og's blues in this colorways

dont even want them now same with the red OG pair got $350.00 year ago didnt even cop last years red low

Last edited:
Snkrs for the win goodnight!

1jinxt.gif

i prefer it like this. easy cops and almost little to no resell value for resellers lol.  everyone that basically wants a pair, can get one.

remeber the days where people complained about not getting a pair and for JB just to make enough pairs for everybody? Well they did and now people say its too much lmaooo people are never satisfied.
Because people want stuff more when it's hard to get. The Nintendo Mini was a great example. I've been buying and selling used games and toys for years. All my friends know this very few have actually bought old NES stuff of me. This is announced I tell people about it nobody really cares. It comes out and they sell out instantly and resell for 5X now all my friends are desperate to get one.

Htachimals were a terrible toy. When impossible to get everyone wanted them now they are available they sit.

glad i sold the og's of the red and blue a many years ago when jordans where selling for top dollar

think i got $325.00 for the og's blues in this colorways

dont even want them now same with the red OG pair got $350.00 for those and didnt cop the retro last year
Yea times have definitely changed, these used to hold weight. Still need them red ones and was able to get a 12.5 in these off SNKRS so will probably keep for the feet

When I went to pick mine up nobody was there. I bought these cause I regret not getting years ago plus I'm a Carolina fan.

My girl was even late putting her cc info on SNKRS, and still copped. 3/3 for me. 2 on SNKRS, 1 reserved at FTL. Super easy cop

these will be outlet bound, screw this price increase tbh. lows will be soon retailing at 200
sick.gif

Still pending here...SNKRS moving slow. I see a Paypal transaction in my email box, so just waiting for confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom