Jordan 11 space jams LEGIT CHECK

Carbon fiber looks real...only real question is how they're still so icy after 3 years.

some people just get lucky with them staying that fresh, couple pairs up on ebay right now that look like they did day 1. i dont see anything wrong with that pair personally, but if thats the only photo you got, i'd ask for a few more especially if they're not tagged.

Those joints are NOT legit. How is the sole still that icy? Even worse....why is the sole blue tinted and not clear? C'mon man.

I feel like the sole looks off and too icy. Also the little egg-shaped blue circle is off center on the heel. Also, the Jumpman is realllly close to the patent leather. Any more thoughts?

Fake. One of the "hoops" on the bottom is aligned wrong. It's way off. And that patent cut is kinda high

LET ME TELL YA'LL SOME ((((FACTS)))) THAT YOU REALLY NEED TO HEAR SO LISTEN UP!

1. BLUE TINT CAN COME FROM BLUE PODS. 

2. 2009 SPACE JAMS CAN HAVE MINIMAL TO NO YELLOWING. FLIGHT CLUB IS ONE OF THE MOST RESPECTED RETAILERS IN THE INDUSTRY AND THEY HAVE A PAIR WITH NO YELLOWING.

3. ALL NIKE/JORDAN PRODUCTS ARE MADE IN SEVERAL FACTORIES NOT JUST ONE AND THERE IS NO SUCH SHOE THAT WILL BE EXACTLY THE SAME. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE.

4. THIS FORUM IS FULL OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW JACK ISH WHICH IS WHY THERE IS SO MUCH CONFUSION.

5. AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING. THE SHOE IS STILL MADE FROM THE SAME STANDARDS USING THE SAME BLUEPRINT WITH THE SAME MATERIALS. REGARDLESS IF NIKE SAYS IT IS "AUTHORIZED" OR NOT. IT IS STILL "AUTHENTIC" BECAUSE IT IS NOT NIKE'S APPROVAL THAT MAKES THE PRODUCT REAL. WE ALL MUST LEAVE ROOM FOR TRUE LOGIC!!

6. IF THE SHOE HAS SOME DEFECTS IT IS DECLARED A B GRADE REGARDLESS OF OUR PREFERENCE AND EXPECTED STANDARDS AND NO B GRADE IS THE SAME BECAUSE THE DEFECTS VARY.

7. THE BOTTOM LINE. IF YOUR SHOES MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS OF WHAT AUTHENTIC REALLY MEANS (A GRADE OR B GRADE): REAL CARBON FIBER, REAL PATENT LEATHER, TAGS CHECK OUT, ETC. AND MOST OF ALL, THE BAR CODE COMES UP. ALL FAKES DO NOT COME UP UNDER BAR CODES WHEN SCANNED. AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE THE KNOWLEDGE SHARED. IT WILL DO YOU ALL SOME GOOD WHEN IT COMES TO KNOWING WHEN AND WHAT A FAKE SHOE REALLY IS.

its possible to have them still be close to icy but looks like they have blue tint

im sorry but the blue pods arent gonna tint the entire freakin iced sole.

maybe surrounding area but not the whole thing

if you find SJ's with blue tint then they are fake.

its possible to have them still be close to icy but looks like they have blue tint

It's a combination of 2 things making the soles appear to be tinted blue but they are not. its a combination of lighting from the flash of the camera and the blue pods being seen through the clear soles. Not bleeding color on to the sole. In sure if you ask any owner of the grey market pair they tell you that in person the shoes are clear rubber.

It's a combination of 2 things making the soles appear to be tinted blue but they are not. its a combination of lighting from the flash of the camera and the blue pods being seen through the clear soles. Not bleeding color on to the sole. In sure if you ask any owner of the grey market pair they tell you that in person the shoes are clear rubber.

if they arent blue tinted then why do they come out at blue tint in the pics?

i dont own a pair but they have a slight tint to them if in every picture they come out blue

2. 2009 SPACE JAMS CAN HAVE MINIMAL TO NO YELLOWING. FLIGHT CLUB IS ONE OF THE MOST RESPECTED RETAILERS IN THE INDUSTRY AND THEY HAVE A PAIR WITH NO YELLOWING.

3. ALL NIKE/JORDAN PRODUCTS ARE MADE IN SEVERAL FACTORIES NOT JUST ONE AND THERE IS NO SUCH SHOE THAT WILL BE EXACTLY THE SAME. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE.

4. THIS FORUM IS FULL OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW JACK ISH WHICH IS WHY THERE IS SO MUCH CONFUSION.

5. AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING. THE SHOE IS STILL MADE FROM THE SAME STANDARDS USING THE SAME BLUEPRINT WITH THE SAME MATERIALS. REGARDLESS IF NIKE SAYS IT IS "AUTHORIZED" OR NOT. IT IS STILL "AUTHENTIC" BECAUSE IT IS NOT NIKE'S APPROVAL THAT MAKES THE PRODUCT REAL. WE ALL MUST LEAVE ROOM FOR TRUE LOGIC!!

6. IF THE SHOE HAS SOME DEFECTS IT IS DECLARED A B GRADE REGARDLESS OF OUR PREFERENCE AND EXPECTED STANDARDS AND NO B GRADE IS THE SAME BECAUSE THE DEFECTS VARY.

7. THE BOTTOM LINE. IF YOUR SHOES MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS OF WHAT AUTHENTIC REALLY MEANS (A GRADE OR B GRADE): REAL CARBON FIBER, REAL PATENT LEATHER, TAGS CHECK OUT, ETC. AND MOST OF ALL, THE BAR CODE COMES UP. ALL FAKES DO NOT COME UP UNDER BAR CODES WHEN SCANNED. AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE THE KNOWLEDGE SHARED. IT WILL DO YOU ALL SOME GOOD WHEN IT COMES TO KNOWING WHEN AND WHAT A FAKE SHOE REALLY IS.

The Fake/High Quality Variants/High Quality Replica movement is in full effect these days.

The Fake/High Quality Variants/High Quality Replica movement is in full effect these days.
except these aren't fakes, they're grey markets.

grey market, b grades (not even sold at outlets) still equal fakes. LOL @ trying to come up with new terms to pass over fakes as real.

Call them fake, call them grey market, call them whatever you want. Whether authorized or not these are the same shoes made out of the same materials. It's funny that people come on here asking for a legit check and people are instantly don't get them, the soles are too icy. So essentially don't buy the shoes because they look new? Unauthorized means not approved by Nike. Doesn't mean they look feel or perform any different (anymore than my space jams are different from anyone else's. SHOES VARY) so instead of saying they're fake because they're too icy. Let them know the facts. Yeah, Nike didnt authorize them, but if you don't mind that then they are essentially the same shoe at a cheaper price. That's what we should be saying.

Call them fake, call them grey market, call them whatever you want. Whether authorized or not these are the same shoes made out of the same materials. It's funny that people come on here asking for a legit check and people are instantly don't get them, the soles are too icy. So essentially don't buy the shoes because they look new? Unauthorized means not approved by Nike. Doesn't mean they look feel or perform any different (anymore than my space jams are different from anyone else's. SHOES VARY) so instead of saying they're fake because they're too icy. Let them know the facts. Yeah, Nike didnt authorize them, but if you don't mind that then they are essentially the same shoe at a cheaper price. That's what we should be saying.

If they were the same materials the soles wouldn't have a blueish tint. The PL cut wouldn't be as high. When they yellow they start to at the pods which these don't do. High Quality replicas sold at a marked up price not even close to resale

If they were the same materials the soles wouldn't have a blueish tint. The PL cut wouldn't be as high. When they yellow they start to at the pods which these don't do. High Quality replicas sold at a marked up price not even close to resale
its not a blue-ish tint though. as people who actually have the grey market have said countless times. in person they arent blue. a combination of the white of the midsole and the icyness of the clear bottoms and the flash from the camera that make it seem like its blue. thats exactly what happened with my spacejams when i got mine on release day in 2009. and as for patent leather cuts i challenge you line up 2 or more pairs of concords, or space jams, or any pair of 11s and compare the height of the patent leather. it will never be the same from shoe to shoe. retail pairs included. bottom line, whether you except it or not, these space jams look just like the ones did on release day in 2009, fresh and icy clear. http://sneakernews.com/2009/11/02/air-jordan-xi-space-jam-detailed-photos-wallpapers/  look at this article about the space jams from November 2009. look at the pictures of the soles. tell me theyre not identical to the soles you see posted in this thread. do you own a pair of space jams? i feel like its the people with out the actual physical shoe in hand, that are making these comparisons. looking at pics on google isnt the same as having the shoe in hand.

Seriously though, this "high patent leather cut" argument is starting to mean less and less. just take 10 minutes and search ebay for space jams. according to everyones logic, any pair with icy soles is unauthorized. well take some time to look at the backs at a couple of icy soled pairs. I just did and not a single pair had the same height, ill admit some were high, but i did see a few that were just as low as my footlocker pair. bottom line patent leather cut height argument is null and void. 

XI'S ARE HARD TO TELL IF LEGIT OR NOT FROM PICS JUST LOOK AT ALL THE DIFFRENT OPINIONS HERE

Seriously though, this "high patent leather cut" argument is starting to mean less and less. just take 10 minutes and search ebay for space jams. according to everyones logic, any pair with icy soles is unauthorized. well take some time to look at the backs at a couple of icy soled pairs. I just did and not a single pair had the same height, ill admit some were high, but i did see a few that were just as low as my footlocker pair. bottom line patent leather cut height argument is null and void. 

ive been saying this for the last 2 years

patent cut means nothing since every shoe from jordan has different patent cut, some high, some low.

thats why i just SMH when i see people bring this up

Back
Top Bottom