Jordan 11 space jams LEGIT CHECK

legit
im done with these "its too clear to be legit" fools

ive been saying this for the last 2 years

patent cut means nothing since every shoe from jordan has different patent cut, some high, some low.

thats why i just SMH when i see people bring this up

Seriously. They can try and say whatever they want about the shoes "authenticity" or if it's "unauthorized" or whatever. But if the only clear cut way to know if these are real or not is based on them looking as new as they on release day in 2009 or the patent leather cut is different from the one they saw on google then the whole fake argument goes out the window. I agree that these are unauthorized but I also believe that they're the same shoe made from the same materials. So who cares whether or not if Nike made them as far as the actual look, construction, and feel of the shoe goes. The way i look at it you have 2 options. You can choose to pay a reseller $400-$500 for a deadstock pair of space jams which already got signs of yellowing and age. Or you can go on taobao, and pay retail for a shoe that's exactly the same interns of look, feel, construction, and performance AND they look newer on top of all that. I already have a pair of retail space jams but to me, the average person in the market looking for a pair of jams to rock, the decision is a no brainier. Why pay more when you can pay less?

Back
Top Bottom