jordan 11 spacejam

do not listen to this idiot ninjahood. EVERY unauthorized/taobao/greymarket pair I've seen, the midsole in the back is NOT pointed up like it should be. it's usually a lot less defined of a point/rounded. that's one way I've been able to distinguish them lately. IMO I would never buy an 11 of this caliber aftermarket these days. It's too risky, dudes straight make a BUSINESS off of selling these things off as authentic. especially if he got your size after listing them wrong.... almost without question they are fake.

do not listen to this idiot ninjahood. EVERY unauthorized/taobao/greymarket pair I've seen, the midsole in the back is NOT pointed up like it should be. it's usually a lot less defined of a point/rounded. that's one way I've been able to distinguish them lately. IMO I would never buy an 11 of this caliber aftermarket these days. It's too risky, dudes straight make a BUSINESS off of selling these things off as authentic. especially if he got your size after listing them wrong.... almost without question they are fake.
your wrong...sad..and hopeless...i bet you dont even have space jams retail, or grey market to even talk..so go sit down somewhere b, wit your wack

retro+ jordan SN
laugh.gif

these is legit OP, no worries...

Last edited:
LOL what a stupid post. You just leave out every single fact in your head that happens to contradict what you want to believe. do some research and look at the midsoles in the back of a few pairs. you have left that detail out before in other threads.... anyways, there's no point in arguing with you anymore it's obvious you want to be ok with grey market items so go ahead, but don't go around telling other people dumb info.. OP you can listen to whoever you want

LOL what a stupid post. You just leave out every single fact in your head that happens to contradict what you want to believe. do some research and look at the midsoles in the back of a few pairs. you have left that detail out before in other threads.... anyways, there's no point in arguing with you anymore it's obvious you want to be ok with grey market items so go ahead, but don't go around telling other people dumb info.. OP you can listen to whoever you want
i've HELD BOTH PAIRS IN MY HAND AT DA SAME TIME, they're IDENTICAL...you need to stop talkin out your ***..its getting comical at this point.

i got 2 pairs of space jams from champs..where ARE YOU SNEAKERS?
nerd.gif

OP they legit, if they're grey market that means they were made recently, but they're still legit.

^ you just keep proving everything i'm saying about you
mean.gif
. you have this idea ENGRAINED in your head that you want to believe and refuse to have it struck down by anybody or anything. Fact is you overlooked the midsoles because they are NOT identical smdh. it's clear as day

^ you just keep proving everything i'm saying about you
mean.gif
. you have this idea ENGRAINED in your head that you want to believe and refuse to have it struck down by anybody or anything. Fact is you overlooked the midsoles because they are NOT identical smdh. it's clear as day
im still waiting on da pairs YOU OWN with tagged pics for you to have an opinion on this matter, if not i suggest you kick rocks.

OP, legit, you good b.

lol you have to own a pair of kicks nowdays to know if they are legit?
indifferent.gif
 ninjahood seems like a character straight from a comic strip
mean.gif

id rock em, they look too good and they look real to me but im no expert but if your intent is to wear them a couple of times then sell them then you might want to hit ebay with them but id wear them and eventually turn them into beaters after a good amount of years

i rest my case...you window shopping out here b
laugh.gif
go run along squirt..get some money, cop some space jams

THEN put your 2 cents in, cuz right now you lookin outta pocket.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
lol there he goes AGAIN saying dumb ****.

1. I don't like space jams that much, I passed on them in 2009 for a reason...

2. why does someone need a shoe to give input on pics?

indifferent.gif

mean.gif

eyes.gif

how bout you run along, you try way too hard to be cool

i rest my case...you window shopping out here b
laugh.gif
go run along squirt..get some money, cop some space jams

THEN put your 2 cents in, cuz right now you lookin outta pocket.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
lol there he goes AGAIN saying dumb ****.

1. I don't like space jams that much, I passed on them in 2009 for a reason...

2. why does someone need a shoe to give input on pics?

indifferent.gif

mean.gif

eyes.gif

how bout you run along, you try way too hard to be cool
holding em in person >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> seeing pics

next time your windowing shopping, apply this dynamic
laugh.gif

these are legit.people have run on the fake bandwagon for a while here in niketalk.i have seen many fakes videos on you tube.NONE i repeat NONE havent got to be so good as to have all details on point and just be identical.OP s soles don't look bluish either.PEOPLE NEED TO STOP calling everything fake these days.SHOW ME A SITE THAT CAN PRODUCE ''FAKES'' LIKE THESE AND ILL BUY ALL DAY LONG PLUS GIVE YOU EXTRA CASH.As always for the xis i look
1.box with all the correct details,if there isnt a box its a minus
2.carbon fiber,NO ONE has been able to replicate that well cause its kinda expensive and hard to replicate cause of its uniqueness
3.other shoe details like the third lacehole tag , 23 in the back.height of jumpman (YES I KNOW THERE ARE 'FIXES' OUT THERE GUYS) .Keep in mind though that many flaws are well known to exist in nike.com pairs,so it depends on the flaw actually
4.seller's feedback and other inventory(as in every shoe i buy off ebay)

shoes are legit end of story OP.And if you don't want them or arent convinced,I could use a second pair if you re size 12 lol.IF ANYONE CAN POINT ME WHERE THEY ARE MAKING THESE ''FAKES'' OR HAS ANY LEMME TAKE THEM OFF YOUR HANDS MAD SCIENTISTS.peace.

Last edited:
If patent leather too high then it a taobao pair aka fake/unauthorized/B-grade
first of all don't be putting b grades in the Same category with un authorized or fakes. B grades are legit with minor production flaws, made in the same factories as retail pairs. Except they're sold in outlets. So dont go putting them in the same category.

I WOULD NEVER BUY XI OF SOMEONE IF I DONT GET IT MYSELF FROM THE RETAILER ITS TOO RISKY THROWING OUT $500 FOR SOME SPACE JAMS THERE TIGHT AND ALL BUT ITS TOO RISKY TO MANY BOOTLEGGING FOOLS OUT HERE IN 2013. BOOTLEGS ARE GETTING VERY GOOD TO THE REAL THING. ME PERSONALLY I WANT THE REAL THING NO BOOTLEGGS OP PLEASE TAKE THESE SHOES OUT BACK AND PUT A BULLET IN THEM ASAP PLEASE DO THAT FOR ME LOL

these are legit.people have run on the fake bandwagon for a while here in niketalk.i have seen many fakes videos on you tube.NONE i repeat NONE havent got to be so good as to have all details on point and just be identical.OP s soles don't look bluish either.PEOPLE NEED TO STOP calling everything fake these days.SHOW ME A SITE THAT CAN PRODUCE ''FAKES'' LIKE THESE AND ILL BUY ALL DAY LONG PLUS GIVE YOU EXTRA CASH.As always for the xis i look
1.box with all the correct details,if there isnt a box its a minus
2.carbon fiber,NO ONE has been able to replicate that well cause its kinda expensive and hard to replicate cause of its uniqueness
3.other shoe details like the third lacehole tag , 23 in the back.height of jumpman (YES I KNOW THERE ARE 'FIXES' OUT THERE GUYS) .Keep in mind though that many flaws are well known to exist in nike.com pairs,so it depends on the flaw actually
4.seller's feedback and other inventory(as in every shoe i buy off ebay)

shoes are legit end of story OP.And if you don't want them or arent convinced,I could use a second pair if you re size 12 lol.IF ANYONE CAN POINT ME WHERE THEY ARE MAKING THESE ''FAKES'' OR HAS ANY LEMME TAKE THEM OFF YOUR HANDS MAD SCIENTISTS.peace.
+Rep'd

Made with authentic materials but just unauthorized...

If i see you walking on the streets and i glance at them i'd say they are authentics 

Chill out bro! ninjahood aint an idiot, WE KNOW HOW TO TELL B-GRADES BY THE POINTY THING ON THE BACK which appears in legit 11s as well, buying taobao kicks ISNT RISKY AT ALL, JUST CHEAP, and these space jams are B-GRADES NOT FAKES DUMB****[emoji]128165[/emoji]

Hes got a point, I am completely fine with new Space Jams being made, im a big dude 300 lbs, Im afraid the glue in an old pair would come lose.

they look Legit to me. Lets Face it Ninja and his 38,000 post trumps the other guys opinion. 

Back
Top Bottom