Jordan 13 "Chinese Singles Day" - Nov. 11?

pimp.gif

heck yea....we were ON it EARLY lol
took a bit of work, but we reap what we earned!!!
Str8 to Flight Club for that Cashout!!

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I'm gonna keep these

heck yea....we were ON it EARLY lol
took a bit of work, but we reap what we earned!!!
Str8 to Flight Club for that Cashout!!

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I'm gonna keep these
lmao, if we could have checked out as guest, i woulda copped a 2nd purr and sent that badboy to flightclub fo sho
laugh.gif

but i only got 1 purr and i actually really like em, so im keepin to rock

That's been up though. I'm hoping they drop the price back to $270. I was sleep

Said this way back: Don't you think the strong probability like the Jordan 10 City Pack Shanghai, these will drop in price on K-C by end of year? Picked those up under retail shipped.

Do respect the game you guys showed.
Nice hustle.

thanks man. missing both the DB3 & RB5. prices are just too high. hopefully one day i'll add them when the price is right...

Said this way back: Don't you think the strong probability like the Jordan 10 City Pack Shanghai, these will drop in price on K-C by end of year? Picked those up under retail shipped.

Do respect the game you guys showed.
Nice hustle.
Maybe, Maybe not....  

These are 13's > 10's

Look better then Shanghai's

No matter, I figured out how to open an NDC acct for Asia which is a task greater then the shoes. 
laugh.gif

among other things 

Last edited:
@MONOPOLIZE

I hope so. DB3s were brought back so I have to image wth JB re-releasing everything it will only be a matter of time before we get the RB5s again...

Congrats on figuring out the Asia Nike website ... did you use a reship service to reship to yoibhere and did you have to get a Asia cellphone number ...? You don't have to tell us but if you'd like would be much appreciated ...thanks either wizay

Back
Top Bottom