Jordan 13 "Chinese Singles Day" - Nov. 11?

I agree people hating and trying to screw up someone else's business
The Shanghai 10's are the next shoe I'm gonna cop off kc

Y'all wilding, I've been in this thing for 20+ years. When KC popped up late 2000's/early 2010's, some legit checked pairs didn't pass. But hey, some FNL pairs were questionable too (XIs, in particular), so it's whatever. Do y'all, no hate, just info.

Y'all wilding, I've been in this thing for 20+ years. When KC popped up late 2000's/early 2010's, some legit checked pairs didn't pass. But hey, some FNL pairs were questionable too (XIs, in particular), so it's whatever. Do y'all, no hate, just info.
Got proof? :nerd:

You can search between 2010-2011, kicks crew was doing the early release thing along with RMK, Air Randy, Marqueesole. Lots of debates, I didn't like what I saw, I'm out, and I'm okay with that :smile: Basically, most of the time, they ALL look the same

Last edited:
I have no issues with KC, my Shanghai 10s are legit... Its funny how some random guy comes in and start in on them..

I'm questioning the authenticity just off the strength I wanna purchase some shoes from the site, but if it's fugazi I'm just gonna pass... I wasn't bringing it up to discredit their business in the least, I could care less what the next person purchases I just wanna verify it's concrete...

You can search between 2010-2011, kicks crew was doing the early release thing along with RMK, Air Randy, Marqueesole. Lots of debates, I didn't like what I saw, I'm out, and I'm okay with that :smile: Basically, most of the time, they ALL look the same

They were in the mix. I say this. Authentic, UA or whatever, if they from the same factory they legit to me. I did a review few years back, I think it was in an old XI thread. I purchased jams and concords from one of these questionable sites and compared them to my NDC pairs. Every detailed matched up EXACTLY! Actually, my NDC pairs had more flaws. Look at it like this. If JB had a contract to make 20k pair, but it was enough material to make 25k pair, is that 5k extra pair not legit? What about the wing 12's that are numbered, but the f&f pair are not numbered. Are the not numbered pair from JB still fake? I guess it's just how you look at it. Is the glass half full or half empty.

Bro I been in this crap since the OG 3's
All I know what I got from kc now in 2017 is legit what even they sold in the past is another story

All I know what I got from kc now in 2017 is legit what even they sold in the past is another story

By his logic nicekicks.com in 2017 might be selling fakes, but we all know thats not the case... Times change, KC drop on or after the offical RD...

They were in the mix. I say this. Authentic, UA or whatever, if they from the same factory they legit to me. I did a review few years back, I think it was in an old XI thread. I purchased jams and concords from one of these questionable sites and compared them to my NDC pairs. Every detailed matched up EXACTLY! Actually, my NDC pairs had more flaws. Look at it like this. If JB had a contract to make 20k pair, but it was enough material to make 25k pair, is that 5k extra pair not legit? What about the wing 12's that are numbered, but the f&f pair are not numbered. Are the not numbered pair from JB still fake? I guess it's just how you look at it. Is the glass half full or half

All good, btw, when I say 20+ years, I'm talking in this collecting game. 36 now my G :wink:

Koncrete, once a fake in my book, always. I would NEVER by a pair from Nicekicks, so like I said, I'm good with that, and don't hate others. I do like to give a heads up to new cats though, strictly for information purposes.

Sites got large and made dough off of people that didn't know what was going on. Not into that.

Last edited:
All good, btw, when I say 20+ years, I'm talking in this collecting game. 36 now my G :wink:

Koncrete, once a fake in my book, always. I would NEVER by a pair from Nicekicks, so like I said, I'm good with that, and don't hate others. I do like to give a heads up to new cats though, strictly for information purposes.

Sites got large and made dough off of people that didn't know what was going on. Not into that.

No problem bro

Doesn't mean some of that stock can't be UA tho. I'll be quiet the rest the way, just miss the 'ol skeptical days.

Back
Top Bottom