Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

Nike did a lot with the 13 this year.. I think that scaley material looks cool, but not a huge fan of the colors. Obviously still gonna try to get my hands on them. But this might be the first pair of DBs ill actually try to sell.

v7fdrc.jpg

9zmvyb.jpg

Last edited:
The teal upper is really off putting on this shoe. Will try for these anyways and whether I'm successful or not, will continue donating to the DB cause (by buying the shoes and donating separately directly to the hospital). 

I think the AMs are the best followed by the Jans.

These DB Jordans make last years look fantastic. That is how ugly they are (I get the purpose and all).

Kicks are *** and look worse than 99.999% of fakes I've seen.

I love how ppl complain, over a shoe never will have a chance at owning

I love how people assume on what people can and can not get

Do you realize how many people up here have previous Dorenbecher releases. They aren't exactly one of 23.

If they wouldve went with black laces instead, It couldve been a slightly different story

Kicks are *** and look worse than 99.999% of fakes I've seen.

I love how ppl complain, over a shoe never will have a chance at owning

I love how people assume on what people can and can not get

Do you realize how many people up here have previous Dorenbecher releases. They aren't exactly one of 23.

I was actually referring to 12s that Nike is auctioning off, not the DBs that the kids designed... I even have a pair of DB Penny's I guess I should've made my post more detail

I was actually referring to 12s that Nike is auctioning off, not the DBs that the kids designed... I even have a pair of DB Penny's I guess I should've made my post more detail
laugh.gif
. I wasn't really complaining I simply stated that I do not see the appeal of the design, but more power to the people that want to drop 26k on them. congrats on owning a 1 of 12 or whatever it is pair of jordans with crap scribbled allover the side
grin.gif

kinda thought the DB 10 would be the ugliest one but this tops it, the kid went overboard with what he designed
this. they try to include everything they think is "cool" about the Jordan line like icy soles, lace locks, patent leather etc. and it just never flows. you can't really blame them though that's what you'd expect a kid to do when given the opportunity 

Sorry if this has been posted already, but this is a great look at the shoe. I thought it was cool too because you get to hear John Charles explain the design of his shoe.

I usually love all DB releases (all except the 5s, 9s, and 10s), and I understand the idea behind the shoe. But I would only support this cause by buying a pair and then flipping. I wouldn't wear these at all. Still love the db 1, 2,3,4,6, and 8 even though I'll never buy em at resell

I usually love all DB releases (all except the 5s, 9s, and 10s), and I understand the idea behind the shoe. But I would only support this cause by buying a pair and then flipping. I wouldn't wear these at all. Still love the db 1, 2,3,4,6, and 8 even though I'll never buy em at resell
I think the 5's and 9's are some of the best. 

13 are not that bad. (I like air max 95s the most though) I guess cause a kid designed it and I expect it to be wild and colorful it's not a big deal. I would rock em wit black levis and T

Back
Top Bottom