Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

The CP3's took about 40 mins for me on desktop. There were giving SNKRS app priority. Not sure what's going on here

Wackk, I was able to secure a pair on SNKRS.  As I was finalizing my information, I got an OOPS error message and I wasn't able to checkout :frown:

I promise if I fail today then this is my last attempt at #TeamManual. Been failing for at least 2 years now. Enough is enough. To try and do the right thing and fail sucks but to know there are others EATING while I'm trying to do to the right thing, I can't deal with it. If you can't beat them, join them. Plain and simple...

A lot more than I thought, maybe like the first 50 people were able to get a pair sizes 8-13 and the guy who got picked like 4 tickets before me picked up the last size 7. AFter that it was just GS sizes

I promise if I fail today then this is my last attempt at #TeamManual. Been failing for at least 2 years now. Enough is enough. To try and do the right thing and fail sucks but to know there are others EATING while I'm trying to do to the right thing, I can't deal with it. If you can't beat them, join them. Plain and simple...
Amen

Seen just as many eat manually on these versus through a bot so far.

Wackk, I was able to secure a pair on SNKRS.  As I was finalizing my information, I got an OOPS error message and I wasn't able to checkout :frown:
whats there to finalize?  i pick my size, put in password and thats it ?

do you not keep payment info saved?

Back
Top Bottom