Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

Finishline seems to have sizes popping back up and maybe find a coupon code that works on them? :nerd:

According to the restock app stock is thin on these at unknown
Only 1-4 pairs in each size that shows in stock
I would jump on it before they sellout

According to the restock app stock is thin on these at unknown
Only 1-4 pairs in each size that shows in stock
I would jump on it before they sellout
I just hope I get a pair with decent quality. Meaning I'm hoping these aren't returns or bad quality pairs that local customers decided to pass on! I've found that's usually the case. We'll see.

I just hope I get a pair with decent quality. Meaning I'm hoping these aren't returns or bad quality pairs that local customers decided to pass on! I've found that's usually the case. We'll see.

just wear them. After that first nick or scuff, you won't care that one shoe is .005" higher than the other or if extra glue marks exist.

just wear them. After that first nick or scuff, you won't care that one shoe is .005" higher than the other or if extra glue marks exist.
That's the point bro. I rarely get nicks and scuffs. If I do I touch it up with Angelus. I got serious OCD when it comes to my shoes. 

Finally bought pure platinums from Footlocker online.

$133.91 after tax. I ran through eBates at 5% so maybe it'll slip.

They weren't on my radar to start but couldn't shake them once I saw some on foots.

Pure lows arrived yesterday. Really like them in person more than I thought I would.

Versatile colorway for sure. I put in the white/unv blue laces I had but took them out. Seemed it would limit clothing options. Will look for some skinny round silvery laces.

Back
Top Bottom