Jordan 14.5 (catalog pic)

never really liked the whole ".5" idea at all...but these arent that bad...cant wait till i see the actual shoe.

I'm surprised by the positive feedback so far on these...and maybe it's me or maybe i'm not seeing something in that pic, but these look terribleand re-hashed.

I just can't wait for 6 months from now once Justin Taylor's stuff starts droppin.

In the meantime, outside of the 12.5 which I think looks great, I'm not worrying about the JB team stuff, however well they sell. This might be a bit of adowntime for Team shoes as far as appearance, but I excited for what's on the horizon.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
looks like they could be my new kicks for basketball season.

I hope it performs the same way as the XIV's so I can keep more in stock for basketball.

Hybrids are just whack.

Nike needs to realize that they only work SOMETIMES with Runners, and nothing else.

They look... I don't know how to say it, and I'm usually pretty good with words... they look... confused.

See, the aesthetics of the XIVs and the XVs are completely different. Like, I couldn't imagine a fusion between the Air Jordan I and the Zoom LeBron IV.The two shoes just go in completely different directions.

Not a good look. I think it could have been done better, but even the best attempt isn't really going to turn out too well, because the XIV and the XV arejust too dissimilar.

Like, the V.5 flowed well, because thee are quite a few similarities between the V and VI. Same with the 1.5, in my opinion. Then the IX.5 was not as appealingto me, because the IX + X combo doesn't share the same commonality that exists in the I + II combo and the V + VI combo.

I think the XII + XIII combo that's going into the XII.5 is... DECENT, but the two shoes still have very little in common.

But the XIV and XV? Like I said, in my opinion, fusing these two together wouldbe as easy as fusing together the AJ I and the ZL IV.

They have a fast, sleek look to them, high tech and classy, looks like a basketball shoe as it should and just as many people get joyrdies from driving nicecars, this looks like a shoe that will be fun to play basketball in. Not digging the linen side panel and teeth but only a catalog pic

I just can't wait for 6 months from now once Justin Taylor's stuff starts droppin
Tell me about it. He'll just be working on team Js, right?

Anyway, with the .5 series, the deal is that if you liked the look of (in this case) the XIVs, you'll like these shoes because they've done away withthe design features that normally turn people off with the XV.

From the standpoint of design morale, the .5 line is an insult, regardless of how they sell. JB is essentially saying, we're giving up on being creative.We'll keep recycling old designs because the public just wants the essence of retros, and we can't make profits on new, fresh ideas anymore.

.5 agian?!?!....i really like the 12.5(which im getting 4sho
wink.gif
)....i guessi will have actual piks(of 14.5) to make descion wether if its
pimp.gif
or
sick.gif
...cause by the looks of it now those are
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom