Jordan 16.5 - Stealth

Didn't see a dedicated 16.5 thread so sorry if this is in the wrong spot.

Just thought I would mention that the Stealth or "Cool Grey" 16.5s are now available on Eastbay through backorder. IMO these are by farthe best .5/fusions out there.

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:135004/sku:75387142/

I'm a big fan of the 16.5's. I actually ended up buying 2 pairs of the black/reds myself. Some people are so caught up in the fact that they're ateam shoe that they blind themselves from the fact that it's a beautiful looking shoe. On top of that, they're extremely comfortable and don't feelcheap like some of the past team shoes to come out.

these look really nice. i might get a pair. whats retail on these and what is the rd?

pimp.gif
there not bad at all i tried them on realy comfy not this colorway ifthey go on sale ill cop a pair

i tried them on and thought they were comfortable as well. thought about buying them, but decided to wait for a sale.

Originally Posted by ijapino

I'm a big fan of the 16.5's. I actually ended up buying 2 pairs of the black/reds myself. Some people are so caught up in the fact that they're a team shoe that they blind themselves from the fact that it's a beautiful looking shoe. On top of that, they're extremely comfortable and don't feel cheap like some of the past team shoes to come out.

surprisingly you say that as a bunch of guys in the NBA Feet thread say they're really stiff....but anyway its a "different strokes for differentfolks" kinda vibe....but yea I really do believe this is one of the best fusions created since the whole fusion/.5 trend began, really lovely pair ofkicks especially in that CG cw...

nice avy by the way
pimp.gif

They are not bad but I would never wear a non-numbered jordan besides og jumpman pro's

I need these the black pair. only thing that kept me back was the technology of shoe. I need carbon fiber.

those are nice i like the blk/red and the blue ones my self tho ill cop em on employee appreciation

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

That is not the Cool Grey colorway. That is the Stealth colorway.

This is the Cool Grey colorway.
eek.gif
These and the Blk/Reds > Everything else. I'll wait til these go on sale tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

That is not the Cool Grey colorway. That is the Stealth colorway.

This is the Cool Grey colorway.
eek.gif
These and the Blk/Reds > Everything else. I'll wait til these go on sale tho
laugh.gif

cosign, i like the "cool greys" though

the cool greys are dope, i guess. but the stealth... not so much. i see these being on sale pre soon at champs though.

Thats a nice colour way

And these are by far the best fusions/ .5's that Jordan has put out IMO

Back
Top Bottom