Jordan 2 Black Cement - September 23, 2023

I like them but feel like I wont wear so for right now I've talked myself out of buying.
I've got at least 20 pairs I need to get rid of that im not wearing already.
Don't judge. These are definitely staying with me.

IMG_7568.jpeg

These are perhaps some of the best retro 2's ever created after stuff like Don C's.

I just don't wear 2's, only ever owned the A-Ma & Bin 23's and ended up selling both.

But will be on the lookout to snatch these for a steal if the opportunity ever comes.

These are perhaps some of the best retro 2's ever created after stuff like Don C's.

I just don't wear 2's, only ever owned the A-Ma & Bin 23's and ended up selling both.

But will be on the lookout to snatch these for a steal if the opportunity ever comes.
These are the same quality as the rest of these 2’s have been. The Maison Chateau Rogue is as good or better quality than the Don C’s and a much better shape than those. But these BC2’s aren’t anywhere close to the MCR’s.

These are the same quality as the rest of these 2’s have been. The Maison Chateau Rogue is as good or better quality than the Don C’s and a much better shape than those. But these BC2’s aren’t anywhere close to the MCR’s.

Was referring to colorways.

Not into 2s so shape and whatever else you are referencing, I’m completely indifferent. Big shrugs.

Today was the perfect time to get these on discount... Sizes gone now. Was at a ball game and 3 hours later I'm seeing this...
Screenshot_20230928_212221_Chrome.jpg

Can somebody tag me next time they on sale damn 😂
You just have to know what online spots to hit... Yesterday two of those spots had sales... I screenshot info like this so I won't miss out but its still hit n miss...

If they have pairs available I'd start with them for the weekend.
Screenshot_20230917_104120_Chrome.jpg

You just have to know what online spots to hit... Yesterday two of those spots had sales... I screenshot info like this so I won't miss out but its still hit n miss...

If they have pairs available I'd start with them for the weekend.
Screenshot_20230917_104120_Chrome.jpg

Did they have a sale today?

With the toe a bit more slanted, has anyone gone up a half size or have you stayed tts? Going to pick them up but I haven’t had a chance to check them in store so any help is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom