Jordan 2 Charity SOLD OUT ***UPDATE last page***

i like the retro card very nice
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

Reto card > Retro 2 :lol:
laugh.gif

Coppin these most definitely, hypebeasts stay away from em.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

thats gonna be awesome.
cant wait.

MOD EDIT
Please stop including a picture of your Air Jordan IV's in every single one of your posts.
Quarterbackin in the bay since the days of MONTANA & RICE

i like how dudes are complaining about the colorway and the fact that people buy colorways they dont agree woth, its for charity, at least it for a good cause, i would much rather have these than the spizikes

So these are droping on the 9th and only online ???? which wedsite??? nike.com or jumpman23.com ?????

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

Wow the retro card does look better then the shoes. I dont know if I can grab my pair at Niketown NYC
It's GEN-e-ric, GEN-E-RIC ! ! !​

so these are coming out on the 9th for sure cause i called niketown in miami and the dude was like thursday at 11am and he said something about a raffle they would be having for the sneakers

I'm anxious to try see these in person!
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

^ ^ ^ Just called. Available online 11/9, between 12-3 am pacific time on NDC. Us eastcoasters will be up late waiting.

What I thought they were going to be released on the 9th of this month im confused? So how can I purchase these shoes? Can somone send me a link?

@#%$ are probably camping outside of niketown right now :rofl:
roll.gif

I hate @#%$ hypebeasts! :smh:
smh.gif

Especially when it's for j's like these! >:
mad.gif

Damn after I saw those pix with the new Retro card I REALLY want them now ! ! ! No credit card and empty PayPal account = :frown:
frown.gif
>:
mad.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Can anyone confirm if there is going to be a limit on how many you can buy?
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Iverson, Camby, Smith, Atkins, Hunter, Jones, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Wafer, Diawara​

Back
Top Bottom