Jordan 2 Charity SOLD OUT ***UPDATE last page***

I love how these went from ''only 1000 made'' to not limited! :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

So wait. These are a Thursday Night / Friday Morning release? Not a Friday Night / Saturday Morning release?

ugly UGLU UGLY ugly shoe, can I say UGLY. For this piece of crap you might as well wear fakes.

>:
mad.gif
nobody has any solid info on these!! Is it tonight or tomorrow that they are releasing Im in cali so should i look at 9 or what???
When Jena 6 Dont exsist, Tell em Thats when Ill stop saying B!tch.BIIIIIIEEEEECCCCHHHHHHH

Quote:
So wait. These are a Thursday Night / Friday Morning release? Not a Friday Night / Saturday Morning release?

YES

^^^ read what I wrote earlier. Between midnight and 3 am(in 8 1/2 hrs) pacific time. Read the post.

^^^ Sorry. It was a little confusing. I asked that only because you said between 12-3am Pacific Time. Which would make that between 3-6am Eastern time.

ok just got off the phone with ndc they will post TONIGHT he said they get loaded into the system at 12amPST and wont go on sale til 230amPST(i dont really trust that so keep checking at 12) and they will be $150.00 the style number is 318304-071 so lucky shopping to all....ill be checking all d%@ night :lol:
laugh.gif

When Jena 6 Dont exsist, Tell em Thats when Ill stop saying B!tch.BIIIIIIEEEEECCCCHHHHHHH

So whats the price for them?

MONEY... its got to be the retro card.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

I'm gonna be tired tomorrow but that's alright, cuz I can sleep all day if I need to tomorrow. I'm good. :lol:
laugh.gif
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

So these probably wont go on sale til around 5:30am EST? Like the Aquas and a few other past releases?

How do we pull up the shoes to order once they go up for sale? Do we just search for jordan retro 2s? Or what? And are they 1 per customer?

Back
Top Bottom