Jordan 2 Charity SOLD OUT ***UPDATE last page***

where should we be refreshing on the website at ??? the Home Page,or type in the item # and refresh ??? or Jordan II then refresh or in mens shoes then refresh ??? or in the members only area then refresh ??? people help us people who didn't get lucky and already get a pr we need info ASAP.
DOCTOR KEVORKIAN HAS ARRIVED TO PERFORM A AUTOPSY ON YOU WELL YOU SCREAM I'M STILL ALIVE - EMINEM

Yeah Its 3 32 am On The East And Im Starting To Wonder Is It Worth It.?. I Saw Some Air Max 95s That I Want In A Store The Other Day LOL
You Know I Got The Juice. Cause My Kicks Frutopia

Quote:
where should we be refreshing on the website at ??? the Home Page,or type in the item # and refresh ??? or Jordan II then refresh or in mens shoes then refresh ??? or in the members only area then refresh ??? people help us people who didn't get lucky and already get a pr we need info ASAP.

Take a deep breath.....I would just refresh at the mens shoes section

lol.... this is some crazy stuff!!!!!
Best Hands
" In life 3 things are certain, Death, Taxes, and dat 85 always gon be open." - Chad Johnson​

:smh:
smh.gif
5:30 y so late on the eastcoast....normally it's 12 :smh:
smh.gif
GUERILLA WARFARE

Quote:

Quote:

Take a deep breath.....I would just refresh at the mens shoes section
:lol:
laugh.gif

*Is there even an official item number for this release yet?

Yeah true I am just sayin I want these bad and I need to try and cop 2 extra prs for my boys also I dont really order anything online cause I got all my connects so I was just wonderin.
DOCTOR KEVORKIAN HAS ARRIVED TO PERFORM A AUTOPSY ON YOU WELL YOU SCREAM I'M STILL ALIVE - EMINEM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.Wait.is that it, no. sweeppy.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

^^^ I can almost guarantee that you can kiss 2 extra pairs goodbye...From the looks of the hype around this release you'll be lucky to get one pair in the size that you want

I am just refreshing under the search Jordans

Quote:
^^ I can almost guarantee that you can kiss 2 extra pairs goodbye...From the looks of the hype around this release you'll be lucky to get one pair in the size that you want

Doubt he'll get 2 pairs, but the hype on these are pretty minimal. This post is 9 pages deep with the last 2 pages coming tonight. If there was a ton of hype this post would be 30+ pages easy......just my opinion

^^Don't forget alot of peeps think that these sold out the other day....And not that this is by any means a comparison to this site but the ISS thread is 61 pages deep already....Granted there is A LOT of youngin' hypesters over there

THIS SITE IS CLOSED ????? WHATS THIS ALL ABOUT LOL

^^^Yea I feel ya there...this aint no Grape V release but I do believe there will be some after hype for these. Especially with rumors going around of 2,000 or 1,000 pairs I have a feeling these will jump in after release value

Lets not get too comfortable because these right here are going to be limited.. Just the fact that they are for charity makes
these limited. And it makes me feel good buying these cause usually my wife gives me lip for having so much shoes and
still showing up home with more.. and it kind of makes me feel guilty. This Shoe addiction is a guilty pleasure..

calishoeking21

huh i dont see anything about that at all!!
Best Hands
" In life 3 things are certain, Death, Taxes, and dat 85 always gon be open." - Chad Johnson​

Quote:
^^^Yea I feel ya there...this aint no Grape V release but I do believe there will be some after hype for these. Especially with rumors going around of 2,000 or 1,000 pairs I have a feeling these will jump in after release value

I agree, the hype will come after they sell out. People will be scrambling, and paying decent cash, to get their hands on these.

For me it is simple, they are an AJ for a great cause. Don't mind staying up to get my hands on a pair.

hey all I just clicked on one of the links from a previous posts and it took me to the show page. I got my size and clicked checkout and Im currently in the checkout page inputing my shipping info. I was wondering if this would actuallly go through successfully?

calishoeking21

Just Got Mine By Mistake Cliclked An Old Link And There They Where
You Know I Got The Juice. Cause My Kicks Frutopia

Back
Top Bottom