Jordan 2 Charity SOLD OUT ***UPDATE last page***

Anyone got a pic or link for these things? I have no idea what they even look like.
peace

I got a call from Nike today regarding my order. They said that the shoe were not supposed to release until November 9th so my shoes will not ship until November 9th but the order will not be canceled. So at least I already have one pair locked

Anybody else ^ ^ ^ ^
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

i got that same call from nike today...order went through and will not be cancelled.
KISS MY TATS!

Quote:
Some maybe, but most want to cop for the look-at-me & my super limited kicks factor. If they were a GR, the reactions would NOT be the same.

You are probably right, unfortunately that is what the sneaker game has become.

im not surprised that they sold out

limited releases do that now-a-days :smh:
smh.gif
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin​

Ya I got the same call from nike, my order will not be cancelled they will be shipped out on Nov 9th

so what now we cant get them on 11/9?
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​

just recieved an email back from a nike rep, she says they will be available 11/9 still and ''show no signs if being limited so they should be no problem getting them'' :rolleyes
eyes.gif
now im totally confused. lol

I just called a rep and they told me that they will "indeed" be put back on the website the 9th.
The people that ordered already yes they're orders will go through, congrats on getting them early.
Hope this clears everything up.
"They even talked bout Jesus."

How many times do we need to see this.
Nike doesnt care about breaking their own rules, release dates, or promises.
But its hell to pay if someone else does.
All they want is your money.
They got it!

Yea Im sure they will still hit the website, but in limited sizes as stated before all the popular sizes were sold out.
I would be willing to bet those sizes to not show up again on the re-up.
We saw this before w the Lebron Bday 2s remember???

H-Town Winter Sneaker Summit 12/30/07
Reppin H-Town on NT since 2001
AIM: beverb95 [email protected]

Looks like they won't be limited. I'm still gonna try to buy them on the 9th cuz sz 16 is always quick to sell out.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

Quote:
How many times do we need to see this.
Nike doesnt care about breaking their own rules, release dates, or promises.
But its hell to pay if someone else does.
All they want is your money.
They got it!

Yea Im sure they will still hit the website, but in limited sizes as stated before all the popular sizes were sold out.
I would be willing to bet those sizes to not show up again on the re-up.
We saw this before w the Lebron Bday 2s remember???

Great points, I was thinking the same thing. I have no idea how NDC can continue to screw up releases.

Quote:
this is just pathetic on NDC's part. they cant any online release right. hopefully i can grab a pair somehow

I was thinking the same. hopefully I can get a pair

That's weak I dont have a Niketown anywhere near me and if people's premature orders went through then all the popular sizes are probably dust in the wind
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Don't butcher the 2's any further. How can u put a jumpman on this shoe. When it came out, they still use the old logo. Please...keeps it real...
'...put you on Jennie Craig'
-Aundrey Burno

All I know is that I need a pair on the 9th. Good luck to others trying to get theirs!
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

I got my pair in the mail today from NDC, it looks real hot in person. Just thought it was weird considering they called me and told me they wouldnt ship until the 9th

Back
Top Bottom