Jordan 2 Charity SOLD OUT ***UPDATE last page***

can u post the link please??
Best Hands
" In life 3 things are certain, Death, Taxes, and dat 85 always gon be open." - Chad Johnson​

Sheridan's Air Jordan 2 Retro High - Men's
Black/Pro Gold-Lucky Green
Size: 15
1 @ $140.00 Each ($140.00)

You Know I Got The Juice. Cause My Kicks Frutopia

It doesn't let you order, you just get the following error message"There was an error while moving to the order commit screen"

I just tried the link and I was able to place my order.

Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Lets Go Irish

It seems to have worked for me. I have it in my order status screen as in progress and I recieved a confirmation email.

Style: Item Description:
318304-071 Sheridan's Air Jordan 2 Retro High - Men's
Black/Pro Gold-Lucky Green
Size: 10
1 @ $140.00 Each ($140.00)

Product Subtotal: $140.00
Shipping & Handling: $8.00
Sales Tax: $12.21

It's Only LIMIT ONE PER HOUSEHOLD.

Thanks for the early heads up. Now I can sleep.

I went through the link on Page one and placed my order so now I can go back to sleep and get ready for work. Only reason I woke up was to go to the mens room.

placed an order, got an confirmation email with order number, and checked my online banking, and money was taken out. the link on page one seems legit! thanks for the info!

just got my confirmation email..seems that Im all good to go. It was nice...Good Night...Until Next time.

calishoeking21

Barry, Clear your cookies and files in your internet options and try again from the link on page one. See if that helps.

for all the ppl who just placed an order are u guys on the eastcoast or westcoast
GUERILLA WARFARE

Quote:
Barry, Clear your cookies and files in your internet options and try again from the link on page one. See if that helps.

YES< worked like charm. Thanks for the help fellas, this is what NT is about!

^

Im in the midwest, three hours ahead of the westcoast.

Everyone should be able to order at this moment.
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Lets Go Irish

thank god for the people on here. who every put this link up your a god. thanks a lot :wink:
wink.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom