Jordan 2 Charity SOLD OUT ***UPDATE last page***

The toebox is suede.... damn... cant wait for mine to come in.. this whole time i thought it was just nubuck.

Did anyone else notice that the word "Febuary" is misspelled inside the tongue tag? Are these normal or what?

I just scored a pr from Niketown over the phone in a sz 9...they still had 3 prs left!!!
pimp.gif

Chicago was real simple....able to get multiple pairs....

the box originally had the $115 price tag, then they switched to $140....

Originally Posted by Airjaded

did anyone notice these are hideous?
ya but hype will make these sell out... yes it was a good cause for charities and stuff but if it didnt have that limited tag no1 would cop lets behonest
laugh.gif

^ dont be hating on the XV's, anyway i got a size 8 for 161 from Niketown SF, not my size i will sell later

these are just plain ugly, that video a few posts up is horrible to. Kids save your money and spend it on something that you will actually use.

has anyone that order from nike.com received theres yet....
mines still haven't came....

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

i havent received mine either. i paid for the 2-4 day shipping so im hoping i receive today. what shipping did you pay for?

Originally Posted by LakersRock20901

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

i havent received mine either. i paid for the 2-4 day shipping so im hoping i receive today. what shipping did you pay for?

lol the one that was 8 bucks, i didnt know they were gonna be like 158, when did they start taxing
i hope i get them befor the end of the week.

Anybody that order from Nike Town Chicago on Friday Morning.

Did you get your order yet? I Picked 2-day Shipping, and yet to recieve my pair.

Just let me know, so I can call them.

Back
Top Bottom