Jordan 2 Low UNC - July 8, 2023

I don’t know about all that. It’s by far not the worse city in Texas. Downtown ain’t that bad and traffic like that (morning/evening rush hour) is only bad at certain points, but that’s not unlike any other city. What makes it feel so bad is the city is just big.

Houston is the worst city in Texas. Downtown is a nightmare and you gotta wait 45 minutes in traffic before going anywhere. I'm forced to go there a week out of the year and it makes want to quit my job. :lol:

I assume you're just talking about traffic

Lol, I’ve swiped my screen back multiple times thinking I somehow jumped to UNC 2 thread, to finally realize this is the UNC 2 thread lol

But yeah, they built different in Houston. It’s beautiful man!! That Beyoncé like shape but thicker 😈

Are the women dangerous? If yes more than the Midwest? What do you think the next UNC release will be? Not counting Powder Blue IXs or anything XXXVIII. Think a VIII, XII Low or XVI would be nice?

Yeah, but what about the women?
Women are baaaaaaad. But I'm a married man lol. I think that's what changed my perspective over the years. I used party in Houston quite a bit. There's a reason why James Harden dropped major money in their strip clubs. Women like that don't want a relationship knowing they can get a bag shaking it for a few hours.

Are the women dangerous? If yes more than the Midwest? What do you think the next UNC release will be? Not counting Powder Blue IXs or anything XXXVIII. Think a VIII, XII Low or XVI would be nice?
Dangerous as in no pulling out!? I’d say yeah.

I’ll take Columbia 11s. Though they’re not really a UNC colorway, I really want Mist Blue 4s.

Houston is the worst city in Texas. Downtown is a nightmare and you gotta wait 45 minutes in traffic before going anywhere. I'm forced to go there a week out of the year and it makes want to quit my job. :lol:
The Houston slander, is not warranted.

As a native Houstonian, product of HISD, the slander is understandable.

Last time I was there I was able to get from minute maid to the woodlands in less than 30 mins during rush hour. Just gotta know how to move.

The Houston slander, is not warranted.

As a native Houstonian, product of HISD, the slander is understandable.

Last time I was there I was able to get from minute maid to the woodlands in less than 30 mins during rush hour. Just gotta know how to move.
Traffic doesn't bother me. Just the cluster of crackheads that plague your downtown area. In all honesty it's pretty sad because they need help and well.. you know the rest. Living in TX has its ups and downs. Houston is ok to be honest. I'm just old af now and mainly like to be left alone.

Back
Top Bottom