Jordan 2 - Night Shade

*dead* at "night-shade"

not even full darkness could make this shoe any less radiant.

UGLY

Well I'm def copping these. Wanted the black 5lab3s as well so I can use this 20% off coupon. I'm just praying nike doesn't crash

I'm guessing these are along the lines of the bel-airs since they are a limited full family size release
No. These are FAR more limited than the bel airs.

I told people on here that the Fear 5 was VERY limited, and they slept, now Fear 5s are going for what like 5-600? Just saying these are just as limited as the Fear 5s. Take it for what its worth.

-Fresh 

Not feeling these at all. Usually I can find something to like in a 2, but these are a total loss to me. Good luck to anyone planning on copping them, though.

Well I'm def copping these. Glad no one else wants them, people will be flocking to the labs and the pack tomorrow hopefully that'll help my chances out

Probably limited in store, but watch NDC carry a **** ton of them. I know there was a strike recently at Nike factories. This pair must be one of the ones whos production was affected.

Yeah I know they are more limited than bel airs now that I'm seeing less stores are receiving night shades, I just guessed based off that NDC post saying these are going to be a full family release....anyway my pair is on the way wish it could've came today :/

YEAH, THESE WERE MORE LIMITED THAN I THOUGHT... ONLY 3 CHAMPS SPORTS OUT HERE IN H-TOWN GOT 'EM, AND THE LARGEST ONE (GALLERIA) ONLY GOT 18 PAIR. GOOD LUCK TO THOSE ON THE HUNT... MINE ARE ALREADY ON LOCK,THANKFULLY :nthat: ! HOLLA...

CED B.

Last edited:
One store (I forget which) threw 'QS' at the end of their description for this release. Good luck to those going after a pair.

I got a call from HOH here in Houston. Unfortunately, they called me for a size 11. I was looking for a size 11.5. Now I'm stuck with them. Hopefully, I can find someone who's willing to size swap. Keeping my fingers crossed, just hope someone comes though for me. I put in enough tickets, that I got called on all pairs except the camos. Hell, if you guys hear anything, let me know.

don't own any 2s but I would say TTS would be a safe bet considering how bulky the toes look. either tts or .5 down if you like tighter shoes I really doubt you would have to size up in these. all of this is just speculation though

Copped off Eastbay with that 15% ebates 
smokin.gif

Was able to cop off FNL hopefully they don't cancel since it didn't go through the first time and my card was charged. On to Nike at 10

I hope my order doesn't get cancelled. Finally, found my size. I didn't think this one would sell out so soon. I mean, I knew it would just not within the hour.

Back
Top Bottom