Jordan 2 - Night Shade

Doesnt seem.to be much buzz about these on NT, social media, or sneaker blogs. Many are trashing them on sneaker blogs

I hope that continues so its an easy pickup. Still a couple weeks out though so we'll see

Going to be a last minute decision for me. I've been anticipating these 2's for a while now, but keep putting out subpar cw.

once people started posting how "limited" these are, more people say they have to cop them

roll.gif

should have known

just thought i'd share my thoughts on this limited nonsense...this is houston...champs...one store...one city...the other stores are more of the same...not as many as the concords lows but there are going to be a bunch available...these purple ones will not sell out immediately and the same can be said for these...you can stroll in the mall later that week and pick these up...probably will let you try them on... :smile:

Last edited:
I'VE LIKED 'EM SINCE DAY ONE, AND WILL BE ADDIN' THESE TO THE COLLECTION... BOOK IT. HOLLA...

CED B.

NDC Release Details

Featuring a Nightshade embossed leather base with Volt accents on the laces and speckles finished with minor hits of Black and Pure Platinum on the midsole/outsole.

This new Air Jordan 2 Retro will launch on release date on Nike.com at 8 AM / 5AM PDT and will be available in full family sizing.

Air Jordan 2 Retro
Nightshade/Volt Ice-Black-Pure Platinum
385475-303
May 17, 2014
$150

Air Jordan 2 Retro GS ( 3.5Y – 7Y) $115
Air Jordan 2 Retro PS (10.5c – 3Y) $75
Air Jordan 2 Retro TD (5C – 10C) $55

View media item 965747View media item 965748

Last edited:
NDC Release Details

Featuring a Nightshade embossed leather base with Volt accents on the laces and speckles finished with minor hits of Black and Pure Platinum on the midsole/outsole.

This new Air Jordan 2 Retro will launch on release date on Nike.com at 8 AM / 5AM PDT and will be available in full family sizing.

Air Jordan 2 Retro
Nightshade/Volt Ice-Black-Pure Platinum
385475-303
May 17, 2014
$150

Air Jordan 2 Retro GS ( 3.5Y – 7Y) $115
Air Jordan 2 Retro PS (10.5c – 3Y) $75
Air Jordan 2 Retro TD (5C – 10C) $55
Wanted from the start,can't wait look very clean to me...
smokin.gif

Good luck on these guys...They're limited. Yes, there's a full family run, but allocations are very low. Look for smaller chains to carry these in only select stores.

My connect had about 30 pairs, but only 3 stores in the whole company got them at all.

As always, hype determines how difficult a shoe will be to obtain and with so many things coming out next weekend, these may get a little lost in the shuffle. But as the rest of the II's that dropped recently, allocation numbers are low compared to other Jordan retros.

For the record, I've liked them from the beginning and I do plan on buying...but we'll see what my money is looking like next weekend. There's really like 5 pair of kicks dropping that I want...2 of which are that damn Penny Pack which at 500, is killing my budget, but I cannot help myself...

Good luck on these guys...
As always, hype determines how difficult a shoe will be to obtain and with so many things coming out next weekend, these may get a little lost in the shuffle.

Thanks

And yup Im really hoping they get lost in the shuffle.

i know there is more people into shoes outside of NT and social media but just my .02 really hoping the "hype" is what I've been seeing online which is very little.

Im in for a pair hopefully its smooth sailing :smile:

I'm guessing these are along the lines of the bel-airs since they are a limited full family size release

Back
Top Bottom