Jordan 2009 release duel package.....

I'm not starting any rumors but a store owner told me next year jb is going to releasse the jordan packages (ie:jordan retro 3's "2colorways") like LS release. If urban accounts receive 2 colorways packages, footlocker is going to have 2 different colorways packages which will be afootlocker limited release only. So whatever people said about jordan not retroing his shoes again it maybe falose. Any insight is welcome and please confirmif people have any information.

Yeah the 3's are definitly releasing again late 09. Not to sure about in packs tho? will try and find out the color ways soon.

It's good for jordan heads.......for example if your favorite pair of jordans is the jordan 11's they are going to do a package with two colorways (2pairs of 11's) etc. Please confirm this is true for 2009 any insite wouldd be appreciated.

I bet the price is gunna be like $375
smh.gif

I hope not the just came out in '07.....If they were some kind of O.G. colorway it would be O.k....But you said LS colorways so I am not to happy
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

It's good for jordan heads.......for example if your favorite pair of jordans is the jordan 11's they are going to do a package with two colorways (2 pairs of 11's) etc. Please confirm this is true for 2009 any insite wouldd be appreciated.

I better wait till 09 before I get the XIII then

if the quality is anything like the CDPs then I will pass. Those 1999-2003 retros are looking better and better.

If 2 PAIRS of III's are releasing in a pack, I expect to not pay more than $250 for retail....considering its predictable quality and original price tag of$100.

V's Package, 2-3 Package Confirmed............. And a Goodie or two as well Retros will still come out but only as QS, LS, and the Occasional FlightClubreleases

^Confirmed where? I doubt it... we all know and have heard no more retros in 09 except 1's... just more fusions and other $#@^!

I don't mind packs as long as they arte two decent colorways and they don't start inflating prices a lot, but this sounds good

I have seen what is available up to April for JB, and none of this is true.

So unless this is a recent development or it is a LS/QS, then I am afraid I'll have to call ducktales.

Back
Top Bottom