Jordan 2009 release duel package.....

this is just more evidence that jb is on it's last leg. if this is true, then they better be in very limited numbers cause the economy is def. gonna getworse before it gets better and jb, as well as retail stores, surely notice all these damn low quality packs rotting on sales racks everywhere.

imo, this will be jb putting some of the final nails its own coffin...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

tha only way im copping is if they release them in og colorways.. if not im gonna pass.. im tired of all these crazy colorways.. blue orange and grey and allthese wierd color combos

it would be nice to see the packs ditched. it's a gutless money grab that jb is getting away with, and we shouldn't support it. we basically get connedinto buying a shoe no one wants by packaging it with something nice (with the exception of the xx/3, 10/13, and soon to come 11/12).

I'll wait for more info. Not too excited about more packs though unless they do it right this time. Knowing JB, they won't.

More packages.....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

JB in 2009 = Fail!

After the VII/XVI pack, none of the packages have sold well. IV/XIX, V/XVIII and III/XX can still be found easily. Don't even want to talk about theI/XXII and the upcoming VIII/XV pack which bombed and will bomb.

I guess JB still sees some suckers out there.

Sad, you kids could have this stuff. Good thing Nike is coming with some heat in '09.

damn that suk...remember the good old days wen it was only 1 pair instead of a pack..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Infos/Packs in 2009 :

-Another Spizikes/Fusion/6rings

-Collaboration of all the shoes that MJ scored 60+ points in a game.

- "Hall Of Fame Pack" w/ Nike Air on it. ( don't get too excited, it may not be where they belong but sure will be there)

-DMP 2 or Jordan DFM (Two V's, Red Color Schemes, Release between march-may 2009 *May CHANGE*)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Infos/Packs in 2009 :

-Another Spizikes/Fusion/6rings

-Collaboration of all the shoes that MJ scored 60+ points in a game.

- "Hall Of Fame Pack" w/ Nike Air on it. ( don't get too excited, it may not be where they belong but sure will be there)

-DMP 2 or Jordan DFM (Two V's, Red Color Schemes, Release between march-may 2009 *May CHANGE*)
pimp.gif

Can anyone else confirm this

WOW...are you Serious? More Packages? I Dont even consider Packages as Retros...F*ck em.
DFM? Defining Moments?

This once again has potential to be a total failure, or could save JB. If they give us what we want, this could solidify JB legacy again. For example, a IIIpack with true blues and white cements. Like an apprication for Jordans Bulls and Wizards Career. I mean i know that wont happen but that could be JB'sanswer to bringing back the OG customers. But most likely it will be cheap material and quality with a terrible retro plus colorway. Thank god for the nikeretro releases next year.

Could be true, a dude that hold shoes for me at footlocker was telling me a 2-3 package was suppose to release again, the first quarter of next year. I'mguessing the "slam dunk" package again. Not sure of how much truth it holds, but who knows. Would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom