Jordan 2009 release duel package.....

Infos/Packs in 2009 :

-Another Spizikes/Fusion/6rings

-Collaboration of all the shoes that MJ scored 60+ points in a game.

- "Hall Of Fame Pack" w/ Nike Air on it. ( don't get too excited, it may not be where they belong but sure will bethere)

-DMP 2 or Jordan DFM (Two V's, Red Color Schemes, Release between march-may 2009 *May CHANGE*)

We'll see and I'll find more 411 from him but he's sure that's what's coming out. I will see if he can fax me over the next years releaseand I'll post if I get more information shortly.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

I doubt it.
yeah, real talk. but, just in case
nerd.gif

has alot of potential, maybe we will get a variety of og colorways. if the price doesn't inflate, then this sounds good.. Also makes it alot easier to passon packs where one shoe I want and the other.... (not so much) ie: 15s 19s 21s 22s etc

I higly doubt it.... releasing that many shoes would oversaturate the market, but if true then i'll be hella koo wit that

i think it would just be better to release them seperate. but i guess as long as people pay 300+ for packs jb is just going to keep putting them out there

HUH!?!
eek.gif
So these are def., considered rumors until we get confirmation, Imean these pack don't really make sense, but then neither do the other weird things as JB
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Infos/Packs in 2009 :

-Another Spizikes/Fusion/6rings

-Collaboration of all the shoes that MJ scored 60+ points in a game.

- "Hall Of Fame Pack" w/ Nike Air on it. ( don't get too excited, it may not be where they belong but sure will be there)

-DMP 2 or Jordan DFM (Two V's, Red Color Schemes, Release between march-may 2009 *May CHANGE*)

For the Hall of Fame pack, uh, Im just not sure where there is room for the "NIke AIR" on the jays that did have it?? What??? Yeah, that no retrothing for two years didnt last to long. What a joke.

ya i really am sick of these package but i have a feeling there is some truth to this since a "DMP 2" with two pairs of jordans 5s are alreadyconfirmed

Red Vs huh? I like the sound of that, could you imagine red suede Vs like on the XXIs....but I really hate those big boxes packs come in lol

Back
Top Bottom