Jordan 2009 releasing on 4/4/2009: black/white. Who's getting 'em?

darthska

Staff member
Anyone picking these up this Saturday, 4/4/2009?

*edit* Apparently, these are coming out this Saturday:

air-jordan-2009-black-varsity-red-stealth.jpg

I thought it was these, originally posted in this thread by solejordan:Charcoal fusion 9 and NEW 2009 colorway

I really like the AJ2K9; have since I first saw pics on here of the first colorway. I don't like the first colorway (all white), and I don't like theall black colorway, but I love this colorway.

I guess they're not coming out, though.
frown.gif

Im really starting to like the 2K9s, but that heel is whats holding me back from getting a pair.

The black ones are the ones that are coming out. We put them out a week early and no ones even wanted to try them on
laugh.gif

AJ27526:
I thought this was just a sample and that the 4/4 colorway was this:
air-jordan-2009-black-varsity-red-stealth.jpg

You're probably right. I've been so out of the Jordan loop lately, ever since they decided to oversaturate the market with mass crap andall-over print.
blco02:
Not coming out, never were scheduled to come out- unfortunately.
Thanks for the clarification.

Is there a thread with PICTURES all of the confirmed colorways? I looked and found threads of colorways and release dates, but no 'Pics of all the AJ2K9that are releasing' type of thread.

I would buy those ones with the red on them from those event pics but these ones that are releasing are too plain. They need some better colorways and thisshoe will sell.

Back
Top Bottom