Jordan 2009 releasing on 4/4/2009: black/white. Who's getting 'em?

I like this colorway, but I'm gonna wait to see if they release a playoff colorway with more red in them.

The Jordan brand release dates 4/09- 12/09 thread really got me saving money, so this is a pass for me..

I copped the white colorway and planned on passing on these, but the leather is too dope...so i'll be copping, and due to the hate of the shoes, there isno reason for me to pay retail; Wait til the prices drop, less than Shoetrends and double up...Since there's not really an official post, does anyone knowof upcoming colorways??? a white/red cw would be serious (but not that red Chris Paul's all-star game pe had).

Any info would be appreciated...and no i didn't pay close to retail for the whites.

peace.

Anybody having this problem with their 2009's? The leather of the 2009's are real loud. I'm digging the shoe and comfort but when im walking in aquiet office everyone can hear me coming and right away they look at the shoes! They don't say anything but i know. By the way the only reason i got themis because i got them $90 during employee appreciation. I would not pay $190 for them. So anybody having this same problem?

I wanna cop these and the white ones at $130, but I just can't bring myself to buy that shoe. Maybe when they hit $110 or less.

Can any one drop some info??? it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance. peace.

Back
Top Bottom