Jordan 2011 "POP"

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

UGLY. stick with the original 2011.
but da original 2011's are trash...i like these better.
eek.gif

And these have nothing to do with the 2011, just a d-wade sig for the playoffs. Crap also.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

imo, at least as far as asthetics is concerned, these look way better than the og 2011s. i don't see how ppl complained about the '09s and '10s, but like '11s? although i will admit the '11s do look like they perform better than the last 2 sigs.

i agree w/ binye about maybe the diff shape hologram and the moving of the jumpman to the tongue. these def. had potential, but they still look like jumpmans and NOT sigs. imo, they basically stopped looking sig worthy after the 20s.
Have you tried on the 2011??  Seen in person, Im sure you have they should still be on shelves, Im curious to know what you dislike about the 2011 so much???  The 09's and 10\s were terrible and I think most would agree.  Although there were 2 CW's in the 2010 that werent bad

it looks mad inconsistent. like no one could agree what to do with it, so it turned from something ill into the 6-17-23 monstrosity.

These are terrible compared to the original 2011s IMO. They seriously look like they took design cues from team and fusion shoes, don't know what some of y'all see in these.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

These are terrible compared to the original 2011s IMO. They seriously look like they took design cues from team and fusion shoes, don't know what some of y'all see in these.
i agree.  the original 2011's take a dump over this version.  my God, it looks like cheap garbage.
eyes.gif

roll.gif
Seriously though, who keeps approves this crap over at JB. I've been on lebron's and kobe's for a minute now. I come back to check up on JB only to find this. Guess I'll just head back to the Nike forum. If it wasn't for retroes JB would be dead.

The tech is prolly top notch, but the silhouette is straight Converse Wade, which is NOT HOT!

Originally Posted by waw003

The tech is prolly top notch, but the silhouette is straight Converse Wade, which is NOT HOT!
Exactly. I was figuring when Wade left Converse for Jordan Brand he wouldn't get any more ridiculously ugly shoes. Guess I was wrong.

They should have just reversed the colorway of this..

And make the midsole black..Or even an all black shoe..and change the black leather on the upper to red..kinda like the XII´s.

Back
Top Bottom