Jordan 2011............The copy cat shoe!!!????

Liu Kang 23 wrote:
Cant we all just get along!!!!..... the answer to the topic is NO... Nike would never copy UA when it comes to shoes..

Liu im trying to get along but that girl thew a shot at me and he still throwing. to answer WITNESSkb24 question i'm in my late twenties and been wearing J's for about as long as his moms been recieviing welfare.Its all fun and games over here Liu and im having lots of fun with this post. I love this website

Liu Kang 23 wrote:
Cant we all just get along!!!!..... the answer to the topic is NO... Nike would never copy UA when it comes to shoes..

Liu im trying to get along but that girl thew a shot at me and he still throwing. to answer WITNESSkb24 question i'm in my late twenties and been wearing J's for about as long as his moms been recieviing welfare.Its all fun and games over here Liu and im having lots of fun with this post. I love this website

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

If anything the under armours look like they can pass for some 16.5s

laugh.gif

As a diabetic, I take great offense to that comment (just kidding). Comparing Adidas to "diabetic shoes" is a slap in the face to diabetic shoes. Anyway, quit analyzing the look of different basketball shoes and work on helping your mom get off welfare. This post is < worthless

As a diabetic, I take great offense to that comment (just kidding). Comparing Adidas to "diabetic shoes" is a slap in the face to diabetic shoes. Anyway, quit analyzing the look of different basketball shoes and work on helping your mom get off welfare. This post is < worthless

Back
Top Bottom