Jordan 3 Black Cement (2018)

Yeah they look good but the missing size seems like a problem to me. Anyway the vendor offered to take them back for another legit check so let's see.

Thanks again for all your input :smile:

You guys may be over analyzing here IMO. There were millions of pairs produced. How do the accessories look? Hang tag, box, inserts. Hang tag on fakes are slightly a different color on the comparison above..Its more red orange on the fakes.

Sorry just to clarify, are you saying the hang tag looks the wrong colour on this pair? It's definitely quite orange but I thought the fakes were more red. As I said, the big issue is I don't have (and have never even seen) a legit pair to compare them too.

Sorry just to clarify, are you saying the hang tag looks the wrong colour on this pair? It's definitely quite orange but I thought the fakes were more red. As I said, the big issue is I don't have (and have never even seen) a legit pair to compare them too.
Na, im saying if everything looks ok as far as accessories and the shoes in general chances are they are legit. Multiple factories produced millions of this release. I personally wouldnt sweat numbers on an insole.. Look at it like this. Lets say they only made 1m pairs. You compared your pair to 1000 other pairs and your pair showed a minor difference. At this point you have only compared them against 0.1% of the whole production run. Its not enough to be accurate. Generally with fakes they will cut corners on the accessories first. If your accessories match other KNOWN legit pairs, chances are your pair is legit as well.

Back
Top Bottom