Jordan 3 True Blue Box

Anyone ever see a label like this before?   Did this come from a store here in the US or is it a tell tale sign of a fake?

That label through me off.  Just doesn't seem right, but I can be totally wrong.  I know sometimes you can tell fakes by the type of labeling that is used eg as the font, wrong bar code, style code etc.  

Legit fam
- Correct true blue sock liners/smooth leather ankle liners, insoles should be true blue with a white jumpman (should have white stitches under the insoles, my pairs do might be different from yours though)
- Correct white smooth/tumble leather uppers with white/cement-grey contrast stitching along the uppers (tumble leather is slightly harder than the wc & bc 3 from 11')
- Correct perforations on the ankle liners & smooth leather leading up to tongues (should be)
- Sock/ankle liners come to a slight point bump on the heels (should be)
- Correct hits of elephant prints on the heels,forefoots & middle eyelits
- Correct true blue/varsity red eyelits & correct white forefoots with white contrast stitching (should be)
- Correct varsity red jumpmans on the smooth leather tongues with blue lining behind & overlapping both tongues
- Correct true blue jumpman air on the plastic heel tabs
- Correct true blue/white polyurethane midsoles & correct white air units with a white air bubble (should see 2 air pillars, fakes tend to have 3)
- Correct white double stitching wrapping around the upper toe box near the varsity red eyelits (should be)
- Correct placement of size tags behind tongues, style code # should be 136064-104 for 11' tb 3

OP: As you can see, the sticker is completely irrelevant. It's probably just a small store's inventory/stock sticker.

Back
Top Bottom