Jordan 3 True Blue Legit check please Lots of photos

The elephant prints looks very bold. I don't know but clear up with someone else's opinion first

Man that jump man is way off and the lace holes are very bad. I would say that these are fake. Hopefully you can get a full refund.

TB definitely fake, that EP is way too bold.

As those WC 88s comes from the same seller at a cheap price, I'd say fake I don't like that EP either.

TB definitely fake, that EP is way too bold.

As those WC 88s comes from the same seller at a cheap price, I'd say fake I don't like that EP either.
but like everyhting is on point all the stitching besides the jumpman and everything.... Is on point could they just be b grades?

but like everyhting is on point all the stitching besides the jumpman and everything.... Is on point could they just be b grades?
Nah 250 for 88s? The prices alone are suspect. Theres way too many fakes floatin on eBay. But do wat floats your boat homie

Last edited:

The ONLY WAY to Check if a pair is a b grade if there is a B hand written on the inside UPC tag of the shoe, those are fakes

Back
Top Bottom