Jordan 4 “UNC” confirmed drop 2019

Must cop for me I love UNC and the 4. No info on when exactly it will release but said it will drop in 2019.
BB7E883A-86F2-4B85-B4F6-288E3F9188A6.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe its just me, but I've never been a fan of the leather wings on 4s. To me that's one change they never needed to make. I get the NA branding being removed to distance from Nike, but never understood the leather wings, anyone here have the reasoning for that?

"According to contacts, Jordan Brand will be releasing a Jordan 4 in North Carolina colors in March of 2019 – but we’re yet to get any official word or images. Below our interpretation of what it could look like."

So not quite, this is just a photoshop someone did.

Maybe its just me, but I've never been a fan of the leather wings on 4s. To me that's one change they never needed to make. I get the NA branding being removed to distance from Nike, but never understood the leather wings, anyone here have the reasoning for that?
Probably the same reason they don't put fat air bags on air Max 93 and others anymore. To keep returns from happening. Plastic breaks faster than leather. So if they can get away with using it they will.

"According to contacts, Jordan Brand will be releasing a Jordan 4 in North Carolina colors in March of 2019 – but we’re yet to get any official word or images. Below our interpretation of what it could look like."

So not quite, this is just a photoshop someone did.
I can see them being just like white cement 4s except it's not cement, it's light blue, and where the black is replace that with obsidian (why does Nike think obsidian is blue?) And where the cement print is replace that with argyle.

Wait, nevermind, there is no plain cement on the 4, it's all splatterd.

So just do argyle print where the cement splatter goes and replace black with "obsidian". Carolina blue jumpman.

Hey guys changed my original post to say 2019. Sorry about that. Tired, rough night at the office lol.

I hope they do these right. UNC colors on a 4, yes sir. No leather wings as mentioned earlier, and I prefer a white based shoe.

they should look exactly like white cement iv but instead of grey use carolina blue but of course nike gonna nike and do something stupid like make the majority of the midsole carolina blue and use flappy leather wings

they should look exactly like white cement iv but instead of grey use carolina blue but of course nike gonna nike and do something stupid like make the majority of the midsole carolina blue and use flappy leather wings

Probably even remove the Jumpman logo on the tongue or heel tab in favor of NC logo...

Just give me these:
ay2s8j8jz0aauktfbzi2.jpg

I've wanted these since 99' 2000 before found NT and realised these:
air-jordan-retro-iv-4-columbia.jpg

We're the actual release version.

Back
Top Bottom