Jordan 4 Air max 95 neon green

20200321_005207.jpg
20200321_005231.jpg
20200321_013047.jpg

So y’all passed y’all’s germ through the box? Got it. Lol jk
Dude was rockin surgical gloves. So if he has cv19 and touched himself shortly before touching the box then i may now have it. If i have it and he touched the box and then touched himself shortly after he touched the box then he may now have it.

But seeing as theres 5.9 million people in my state and 159 known cases, the worst case scenario is we have about a 1 in 37000 chance of getting it from that contact.

But with those precautions it blows out to wayyy less than that.

So yeah, nahhhhhh.

Dude was rockin surgical gloves. So if he has cv19 and touched himself shortly before touching the box then i may now have it. If i have it and he touched the box and then touched himself shortly after he touched the box then he may now have it.

But seeing as theres 5.9 million people in my state and 159 known cases, the worst case scenario is we have about a 1 in 37000 chance of getting it from that contact.

But with those precautions it blows out to wayyy less than that.

So yeah, nahhhhhh.

its called sarcasm

Is KAFB for Kessler? If it is I know what you’re talking about. Stopped there last year during vacation making stops in Fl, Al, Ms, and La. Made some stops at Patrick AFB, Fort Rucker, Gulfport NCBC, Kessler AFB and JRB New Orleans. A lot of bases that are medium size don’t get stuff like Jordan’s at the exchanges in my experience. And if you are at Kessler I thought it was a nice base to visit. And thank you to the member who posted the shoes available on Nex. Still had my size with the coupon so appreciate it.
Kirtland AFB Albuquerque

That's what I'm hoping for is a discount..I waited patiently for the Fairfax Lebrons and got them for 150 off that Nike sale :pimp:

No body is focusing on a pair of $240 Jordan's right now. Only things essential for survival is on the list for right now. 3 of the major cities are on lockdown from the Covid19. Other cities are taking precautions as well. Shoot in my city there have closed at least one mall.

As perfect as this weather is, nobody is coming out to buy these. Just bad timing with all the pandemonium....

Back
Top Bottom