Jordan 4 Air max 95 neon green

Any discounts yet? Looking to get these for the low.

Kinda feel the same way. Eventhough they just dropped, I need for Nike to show love and immediately reduce these...

They gonna sit regardless... No need to prolong these from us cop at a decent price lol... We need these as a consolation prize since nothing else worthy is dropping...

I don't blame anyone that wants these. The execution was A1.. I just don't think it translated well over to the IV's and NW has a review where he talked about it but it made no sense to do this on the IV lol. If I didn't have so many pairs, I would consider at a massive disco but these are pretty bad to me IMO right now.

This is good for folks that want them.. the disco fest on these is super inevitable.

I don't blame anyone that wants these. The execution was A1.. I just don't think it translated well over to the IV's and NW has a review where he talked about it but it made no sense to do this on the IV lol. If I didn't have so many pairs, I would consider at a massive disco but these are pretty bad to me IMO right now.

This is good for folks that want them.. the disco fest on these is super inevitable.

What does actually make since that Nike do? Lol... NW proposes for the colorway be on the X's which came out the same year of the AM95, which is cool.. Only thing is the 10s aren't a model that sells that well. Seattle's sat, Orlando's sat, both desert models sat, and dark shadow greys sat for a while. These were all city packs, OG, or variant cws that didnt move that quickly.

Now I can see why they use IV. The stack panel overlays are perfect for the different gradients of grey... The 3s, 5s, and 6s dont have enough stack panels to do so. The back heel tab is isolated on the 4s so the reflective material fits perfectly for that use. The 5s, and 6s paneling wraps around almost to the midfoot. The X's dont have a visible air unit which if you're mimicking the AM95s is a must.

IMHO the 4s are the perfect model... Materials might not be there but like you said the execution is A-1...

What does actually make since that Nike do? Lol... NW proposes for the colorway be on the X's which came out the same year of the AM95, which is cool.. Only thing is the 10s aren't a model that sells that well. Seattle's sat, Orlando's sat, both desert models sat, and dark shadow greys sat for a while. These were all city packs, OG, or variant cws that didnt move that quickly.

Now I can see why they use IV. The stack panel overlays are perfect for the different gradients of grey... The 3s, 5s, and 6s dont have enough stack panels to do so. The back heel tab is isolated on the 4s so the reflective material fits perfectly for that use. The 5s, and 6s paneling wraps around almost to the midfoot. The X's dont have a visible air unit which if you're mimicking the AM95s is a must.

IMHO the 4s are the perfect model... Materials might not be there but like you said the execution is A-1...

I don't work for JB so I don't consider what sells and what doesn't .. I look at what makes sense from a consumer POV... bc Im a buyer. With that being said the X's made more sense. You can disagree like I do and thats okay lol. The same way these IV's are not perfect translates over to the X's not having an air bubble. X's certainly have enough layers to cover the gradient pattern of AM95's.. but to be clear..

I am not here bashing or trying to change minds lol. I gave my opinion and mine is that I can see why someone would want them but I don't. The end.. lol. If you love them to death I don't knock you but just bc I don't doesn't mean I should have to defend my opinion.. especially when I'm not knocking anyone that likes these.

I'm just popping in to sub to the thread, don't mind me....looking for these on deep discount. Definitely going cop at some point.....💯

Volt/neon green flat lace swap seems like the obvious upgrade..

But.. Might try purple cos I really liked that on the AM's.
Picked up a pair for my mrs and then my daughter fancied a pair, so gonna have to hawk some toilet rolls on eBay.. :tongue:

Reactions: 907
ETA on arrival is 3/31 from Nike.. Hope that's incorrect but it make sense given our current climate.

I think sales will mirror those from the Jordan 6 ”Reflections of a Champion”. If people are already snagging them for $170, then it should be no problem getting them at a decent price. I just didn’t want to wait and see in that damn sz 11.5-12 range.

NEX is like that. They always ship pretty fast.
I think sales will mirror those from the Jordan 6 ”Reflections of a Champion”. If people are already snagging them for $170, then it should be no problem getting them at a decent price. I just didn’t want to wait and see in that damn sz 11.5-12 range.
Facts, plus the NEX has a great return policy.

Nex and exchange also have a great match the price program. Also if the product you buy from them has a lower price within 30 days ( I believe or could be sooner) they will match the difference if you bring it to them. Wish that Nike and others did the same. Tried it with Nike after only 8 hours of buying the product and it went on sale for 25% off and they wouldn’t match the price. Told me that I could buy at that price and return the the other when it arrived to me. In all it would’ve have been 2 plus weeks to get my refund or return when product arrived and miss the sale if I didn’t have the funds to purchase at sale price right then. To me that’s not fair at all.

Im glad i got to purchase in store. They had 3 size 11s and the other 2 had glue stains.

Attachments

• IMG_20200322_205716.jpg
    IMG_20200322_205716.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_20200322_210243.jpg
    IMG_20200322_210243.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 364
$200-$225 is way too much for any older retro. I'm glad they're sitting. I dont care what materials they use.
I'll gladly cop next in April when the prices are around $150

$200-$225 is way too much for any older retro. I'm glad they're sitting. I dont care what materials they use.
I'll gladly cop next in April when the prices are around $150
Is 109.87 to much to ask for lol. Hope they sit that long.... wishful I know. We'll see.

Mine turned up today on "Lockdown : Day One"

Loving the pillow tongue on these.. very plush.

Back
Top Bottom