Jordan 4 Air max 95 neon green

Really like these and want them. I have them in my cart on Finish Line right now for $189 but I still feel like I’m paying too much. As bad as I want to pull the trigger right now something is telling me to wait.

Really like these and want them. I have them in my cart on Finish Line right now for $189 but I still feel like I’m paying too much. As bad as I want to pull the trigger right now something is telling me to wait.
I'll tell you as well ....wait. prices will definitely go lower but your going to need to keep tabs, because they will move quick once they get around 140-150.

Going to rock mine soon but first need to wear these. As they are next in the rotation
image.jpg

Snipes USA has them for 168. Discount applies automatically in cart.

Screenshot_20200415-151040_Chrome.jpg

Damn it lapstone and hammer sold out
that was a good price the shoes Plus the shipping

they had all sizes this morning

I Procrastinated too long

do any other sites have such a good deal

Last edited:
Damn it lapstone and hammer sold out
that was a good price the shoes Plus the shipping

they had all sizes this morning

I Procrastinated too long

do any other sites have such a good deal

yeah i def slept on that lapstone deal too.

eastbay got em for %25 off with code but with tax thats not the move, around $190 shipped a bit too much for em.

I wanted these but now that I have them. Wish I passed. They are nice but not a must have will rock them at some point

I wanted these but now that I have them. Wish I passed. They are nice but not a must have will rock them at some point

another reason i didn't get them from lapstone even at the price they was at
there not a must have shoe
this shoe like i said before this shoe needs to be at $150.00 to $160.00 even at $170.00 with tax and shipping included maybe i'll buy them

i can't be making implus buys with shoes anymore
not with the ways things have changed i gotta buy what i really really want and this aint it

another reason i didn't get them from lapstone even at the price they was at
there not a must have shoe
this shoe like i said before this shoe needs to be at $150.00 to $160.00 even at $170.00 with tax and shipping included maybe i'll buy them

i can't be making implus buys with shoes anymore
not with the ways things have changed i gotta buy what i really really want and this aint it
Same here fam if I love it I buy it if I like it I pass

Back
Top Bottom