Jordan 4 Fear L/C

They're supposed to have that white mark underneath the dots? I know the old fake pairs didn't even have the nubuck material on them but idk if they made better fakes

They're supposed to have that white mark underneath the dots? I know the old fake pairs didn't even have the nubuck material on them but idk if they made better fakes
The green glow 4s all have that half dot/line. Nothing suspicious about that.

Last edited:
Ok so paint bleeding on the bottom is nothing to worry about? I seen this problem with 4s a couple of times especially with the cavs

Ok so paint bleeding on the bottom is nothing to worry about? I seen this problem with 4s a couple of times especially with the cavs
just normal JB ish that happens, my toros came with an annoying paint flaw lmao. No shoe comes out perfect

I believe your mixing up "flaws" with "tells." "Flaws" are just normal cosmetic mishaps that JB tend to have more and more frequently, "Tells" are something that is seen that is known to be a characteristic of a fake. I.E. Crooked tongues, fat jumpmem, stretched 23s on aj11s, wrong material, wrong color, etc.

Back
Top Bottom