Jordan 4 Military DS Legit check

Hi guys i come from Italy and i'm gonna buy these jordan 4 military for a good price...

Can you help me if these are legit or not? I have only these 4 pics, it's enough ?

Thank you so much!

Need more pics. Straight side shoe of shoe. Closeup of tongues and Jumpmans on tongues. Pics of size tag inside shoe

These are two more pics, factory laced.. the seller don't send me the pic of the inside tag...

It's enough? 

Thanks

Last edited:
I've asked again at the seller to send me the pic of the tag inside of the shoe, as soon as he send me the image i'll post here!

Thanks for the answer! 

I've asked again at the seller to send me the pic of the tag inside of the shoe, as soon as he send me the image i'll post here!
Thanks for the answer! 
No problem man. Just dont let him dictate the sell, cause u know u can go somewhere reputable and get these for a really good deal.

Look fine IMO from these pix.. a few more pix wouldn't hurt as stated but I think your ok here..

Update: tag and other pics

The date on the tag are 12/20/11 - 02/04/12

Let me know as soon as possible what you think about! Thanks in advance!

Thanks bro. I meant if they will deliver to overseas buyers (ie. USA to Australia).

Last edited:
Thanks bro. I meant if they will deliver to overseas buyers (ie. USA to Australia).
Oh ok im not really sure but id def check with all the reputable sites first to see if they will deliver to AUS. No sense in dealing with a suspicious website on these shoes since u can get a good deal on them at any reputable site.

Back
Top Bottom