Jordan 5 "Pro Stars" - June 6, 2015

I liked these since images emerged last year and I continue to like them now. I couldn't put my finger on what it was that I was attracted to about this sneaker, but it's definitely the black netting.

I remember Pro Stars, very clearly. I used to watch it regularly. Mike was the leader, Bo was the muscle, and Gretzky was the comic relief "goofball".

...by the way, you guys have been saying that JB is running out of ideas for years. LOL. The amount of unreleased samples and kicks that haven't been retrod in many years is LONG. There are countless things JB could do at any moment to get you guys back needing a fix. No one is running out of ideas. You just may not be attracted to the things that JB is using as inspirations for new kicks. The fact that it took this long for JB to make a shoe to commemorate the 72-10 season is just one of many examples.

Got 3 raffle tix for these. These are heat. Im surprised not a lot of people want them.

nah, not on these...these will sit online and in stores....

I agree. Nike is having a hard time pushing retro + colorways; with most being hit or miss. I am hearing very little buzz about these in my areas so I think they will be fairly easy to get if you want them.

Im surprised not a lot of people want them.

Well, I did want them, but now my money will be going to a reseller for the Chicago 1's because Nike cant fix the bot problems. So, instead of JB getting my money for two shoes, it will all be going to a reseller.

Last edited:
Well, I did want them, but now my money will be going to a reseller for the Chicago 1's because Nike cant fix the bot problems. So, instead of JB getting my money for two shoes, it will all be going to a reseller.
The only  people winning in this scenario is the reseller and Nike.

Mem City

First Colony

for those that do want them...i was in the malls and decided to help out someONE, maybe? people will win multiples on these from shiekh...guaranteed...

nerd.gif

Really liking these.

Hope they are an easy cop. seems like it should be.

Like the Poison Green and the Black mesh. Something different.

Lace swap is
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Where would you buy these laces? I need one for my Columbia 4s since they are getting dirty.

I don't even like these but I'm gonna cop because I didn't get Chi's and not buying a pair of shoes for the summer isn't an option... Hopefully next summer will be better for releases.

Back
Top Bottom